Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Lich as Orbiter companion

Bacon

Idk if this is the right place to pull out this suggestion, but here I go.

Considering that you can convert your Kuva Lich into your ally, it reminds me of how empty (or soulless) the Orbiter is (no, stop staring at me 100+ roombas), so I suggest a toggleable option to allow our converted Kuva Lich to spawn into our Orbiter (and occasionally give out some voice lines, like Wally / The Man in the Wall). This will at least reduce the emptiness of the Orbiter.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

In the orbiter? From what i seen they're really big and bulky characters it would give the orbiter a cramped feeling, especially those with alot of decorations.

Now Steve did say they're looking into having converted liches be on your railjack crew so that's probably more what you're looking for

Ah ok, never knew about that xd I guess that makes sense

To be honest, I don't see why anyone should respond so badly to the idea. It was said as a toggleable option. It feels like some people start to be toxic solo players who don't want any social interaction with NPCs in the game. I persoanly like the idea of having someone visit once in a while and if you don't like it you could just turn it off. I support this idea.

Could be a thing in Railjacks though. They are much bigger in terms of space that you can actually move around in, you'll be able to hire NPC's to crew it anyway, and a Lich would probably be a good addition to internal defense for whenever you get boarded. 

Not a bad suggestion and I think DE already had the intention to give the Orbiter a little more life with our Kubrow/Kavat, the aquarium and the occasional possessed Operator appearing. Maybe it is going to be a thing after we get the reworked version of our Orbiter.

It would nice to have some trophy from the ones we decide to kill. Maybe not their head but something unique for every Skin. Something like a wall or board with their name/rank or a piece of their armor with the name below. The Operator room would be a good place to have those hanging there.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-11-02 at 7:56 PM, Bacon said:

Idk if this is the right place to pull out this suggestion, but here I go.

Considering that you can convert your Kuva Lich into your ally, it reminds me of how empty (or soulless) the Orbiter is (no, stop staring at me 100+ roombas), so I suggest a toggleable option to allow our converted Kuva Lich to spawn into our Orbiter (and occasionally give out some voice lines, like Wally / The Man in the Wall). This will at least reduce the emptiness of the Orbiter.

Or maybe, they can pop in with a voice message, like Ordis, Lotus, Stalker, and Cetus and Fortuna NPS do inside a mission. That would be fun too.