Warframe player since 2012

akisrs

So...DE punished me by redusing the stats from my favorite weapons like "catchmoon-zenistar" and much more. All this because "high rank players don't use other weapons" Yeah how ironic that i don't want to use a useless weapon in my 80+lvl missions. Thank you DE for these changes because i spend A LOT OF TIME from my life to "max" these weapons with forma and now as a reward they say "hey take these forma's and spend more 300+ hours to max other weapons because your favorite weapons are useless now"

• Like 3

I haven't had a chance to test Zenistar yet, but can confirm that Catchmoon is still incredibly strong. You just need you use it as it was intended now, rather than cleaning the entire Vallis in one shot. Also, how do you only have 2 forma'd weapons if you've been playing since 2012?

To my knowledge the only players using Zenistar a lot were Endurance runners and I was pretty sure DE doesn't care about us or Veterans in general. It does help confirm my past remarks that Zenistar was a happy accident though since all the other login weapons are trash. They just destroyed it for seemingly no reason.

It's a shame. The weapon had a completely unique interaction and synergy with all sorts of different concepts. It was a real treasure for theory crafters or anyone who appreciated real synergy with builds, guns and frames over DE's version of synergy aka dependency. It will be missed.

• Like 1