PookieNumnums

Kuva Lich Name Repository

Funny names! My current/first is named Assad. He's definitely special and most definitely doesn't lick windows for a living😁

Quick question? The weapon they have equipped is the one I'm going to get when I finally kill them?

On 2019-11-02 at 9:19 PM, PookieNumnums said:

Share Screens of your Kuva Lich Names here!!! (or those you encounter)

VZ7FK3v.png

WTH are all those overlays on your screenshot?
twitch chat? and some other chat? how?

15 hours ago, Vyra said:

WTH are all those overlays on your screenshot?
twitch chat? and some other chat? how?

Hi,

On the left is restreamio overlay.  It has a great click through option that only click on it if you press ctrl so it doesn't interfere with your game.  Also,  you can route various chats to it.  Twitch and any discord chat for which you have admin privileges as well as any chat you have set up through any of the streaming services you use.  YouTube,  mixer,  etc.  So, for me,  my personal discord and twitch.  You can also have it read the messages posted so you don't have to look. 

On the right is discord overlay.  Which allows you to show one chat only. But,  from any server you're a member of.  So,  that's the warframe community discord. 

Trust me.  It was a pain getting too this point.  A long wait but they eventually caught on.  Really helpful for people with only one screen. 

Restreamio lets you broadcast to multiple places.  I use it just for twitch but so i can use the overlay. 

Edited by PookieNumnums
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, PookieNumnums said:

Hi,

On the left is restreamio overlay.  It has a great click through option that only click on it if you press ctrl so it doesn't interfere with your game.  Also,  you can route various chats to it.  Twitch and any discord chat for which you have admin privileges as well as any chat you have set up through any of the streaming services you use.  YouTube,  mixer,  etc.  So, for me,  my personal discord and twitch.  You can also have it read the messages posted so you don't have to look. 

On the right is discord overlay.  Which allows you to show one chat only. But,  from any server you're a member of.  So,  that's the warframe community discord. 

Trust me.  It was a pain getting too this point.  A long wait but they eventually caught on.  Really helpful for people with only one screen. 

Restreamio lets you broadcast to multiple places.  I use it just for twitch but so i can use the overlay. 

Thanks, if i make any friends i'll definitely add this 😃

8 minutes ago, Astronavigatrix said:

Not sure what the appropriate pronunciation is, but I've been referring to him as "Nude Cringe."

wvPQIc6.jpg

This is a top ten for me.

1 hour ago, DarrenMB said:

yirokk_satan.png

Oh cool, someone got a toxic version of Satan

Edited by GPrime96

I saw one the other day that made me feel privileged just to be in the same mission with it (it wasn't mine). Unfortunately, I can't remember it precisely, but it was very close to NURKMORTEN BLAVKATTA. 

• Like 1

Hide you Girlz Tenno! cauz yall about to get...20200217175209_1.jpg

I got one called Uppid Sidd i know its missing an ST but still hilarious come to thing of it ^.^ 

On this topic, how many people have had one of the Gagg family as a lich? I had Vakk Gagg, who gave me her Kuva Nukor (well, I mean, I killed her for it, but you know...)

In another mission a different player had a Gagg family member - Udap Gagg or something like that. 

So let's see how big that family is!