Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Lich Name Repository

PookieNumnums

• 5 weeks later...

My funniest sounding ones so far are called Odordorr Lorr (my first lich, converted), Roo Sogg(rude sock) and Polahkk Agabott (proof that Polandball can into space and so are Grineer, since the lich had a Kuva Ogris)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

heres my list, i did most of these before railjack, then just added 3 or so more since, as i only do them when i need new item..... the reason so many is because before the preview patch, it was pure rng on the drops, so i just grinded through as many as i needed to get all the weapons.

4F7C2BF9505AF5A8A4349D37E1391810CA069E7BC814B47FED8E7D8FCC52B617D392C1E8A3BE8F79

On 2020-03-07 at 6:42 PM, SneakyErvin said:

My latest one was named Uupu Asur and he had a pointy "flesh" colored helmet/hat aswell as a mask that would fit in some BDSM thing. I was actually afraid of what he'd do to my frame. I had also decided to spawn him with a Chakhurr, which made my mind imagery even worse due to my head being so deep down in the gutter.

If possible can you show me what you talking about with the helmet/hat with a image.

14 hours ago, (XB1)OptimusPrime600 said:

If possible can you show me what you talking about with the helmet/hat with a image.

Same helmet as this guy from page 1, but with a more "pink" fleshy helmet color and no mask at all on his face iirc (I'm lazy with screenshots myself).

hAZsUQB.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Archived