Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave is not a friendly environment.

(XBOX)CultLordKuva

So recently my friend and I decided to try grinding out some cosmetics in conclave. Unfortunately, I'll never see those or return. After about a month of grind we got to know a lot of the avid conclavers. There is legit factions of these guys anyways, long story short. We have received real life death threats, harassment and tons of other insane comments from these people. Has anyone else had this kind of experience? These guys even put a "Bounty" out on us because they just didnt want us to help each other out. By this i mean, I had explained to one fellow prior to the outburst of bad blood, That we would often have to leave and rejoin constantly to try to just battle each other. Because we were so outclassed. so we would have to fight each other or other clannies. Anyways, after I told him this he, and the rest of these gang like individuals began messaging me about how we were cheating because we wanted to play alone or with our clan members so we were on equal footing.  Like...seriously? your mad that we want a fighting chance? 

• Like 7

I hope you made a screenshot of the chat and reported them.

I can imagine you finding matching problems on conclave and trying your best to get even matches, I mean, conclave population is so low even on PC that's usually hard to even find a match, let alone with only people on your level. Hope you best luck on your efforts

• Like 9

I tried conclave for a small bit, luckly did not encounter such behavior. You should definitely report them, this is not acceptable.

On a side note, pvp crowds in all games are usually pretty toxic, and the smaller ones (in dead games or in games with unpopular pvp) are more toxic than the blobs Noxes shoot from their guns.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Wham A Hand said:

I do have a screen shot. and I def reported this, The actual death threats they made were a little to much imo. 
is it possible to upload a picture on here? 

Don't do it, as far as I know namig and shaming is against the rules, just report them and forget about it.

• Like 2

Lol, My experience has been quite different. I have been ridiculed for using "Toxic weapons"  because i use the telos boltace and Nidus combo. 
yet, the same person Named his nunchuks "Toxic" xD I have never complained about weapons nor the skill or lack of it that it takes to use them. I will however complain that people that put "Bounties" on other players is a little ridiculous. as is a real life threat because people are angry over a daikyu shot....

1 hour ago, (XB1)Wham A Hand said:

... We have received real life death threats, harassment and tons of other insane comments from these people. ...

No, I don't have that kind of experience, and I've played Conclave quite a bit in my time.

However, I don't play on consoles, either. So I can't really comment on that. Make sure to mute them, capture screenshot and report them to support, as you would do in PvE.

Edited by Kontrollo
a word
  • Like 8

Those types of people are guaranteed to exist in any competitive environment.

If you or your friends want a better environment to learn conclave I'd recommend finding the Conclave Discord and join their teaching sessions.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, trst said:

Those types of people are guaranteed to exist in any competitive environment.

If you or your friends want a better environment to learn conclave I'd recommend finding the Conclave Discord and join their teaching sessions.

Thanks for this advice. I'm def going to look into that, if I decide to ever return.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Double991 said:

Harassing you is not fine however the way you worded your activity is another way to say you were boosting and that is looked down upon in PvP settings.

Even if so, their reaction is disproportional to it. Like, I get it, boosting is bad, but to threaten someone's life over that tells me they're valuing their Conclave a bit too much.

• Like 1

Il y a 5 heures, (XB1)Wham A Hand a dit :

I do have a screen shot. and I def reported this, The actual death threats they made were a little to much imo. 
is it possible to upload a picture on here? 

Yes you can, just mask their names for the forum and it's right.

Edited by Alpha56

9 minutes ago, (XB1)Wham A Hand said:

I'm having some difficulty determining how to put the images on here tbh. I apologize. I'm new to the forums thing.

You could put a direct link to your image (e.g.: If using Imgur, just copy-paste the direct link). The forums will automatically embed it.