Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Lich Feedback

Diedact

Suggestions in brief:

1.  Kuva Liches should drop 2x murmur whispers to ease time-gating and motivate players to fight Liches as a team. This especially includes when the Lich is not yours.
  2.  Kuva Liches should despawn after a set period of time whether that be an example like 60 seconds without being attacked at all or having been downed 4 or 5 times without being attacked by the Parazon. Getting stuck on another players Lich who is totally uninterested in fighting them has been aggravating.
  3.  Kuva Liches can stay around after specifically stating they'd run away. The player the Lich belonged to could no longer see them. He did not expand on whether that meant their boss health bar or simply at all. We were forced to escape.
  4.  Please add ability to link Kuva Liches UI so that a team can plan their status around weaknesses or at least show off how cool your Lich looks. This will be more important for Empyrean.
  5.  My clanmates are suggesting adding a Parazon mod that would increase murmur drops. Maybe a 7.5% chance to get a second murmur whisper when killing a thrall, something along those lines. Play with the idea, it's not even mine!
  6.  Please change the functionality of the Kuva Quartakk to allow toggling between auto and semi-auto fire like the Stradavar and other guns. Aiming for semi-fire is a little jarring and disallows strafing with semi-auto when preferred. Unsure what other kuva weapons this may apply to, I imagine my response would be much the same for them.
  7.  Intruder is an absolute waste on grineer consoles. I imagine that it was like this to begin with, but I had never used it until the Parazon. Actually a hindrance. Possibly make it to where you are given a single, possibly two, mistake "allowances" where you don't accidentally undo a node.

Compliments:

1.  Love the Lich fights.
  2.  Love their personalities.
  3.  I appreciate the system that allows Liches to conquer more territory. Reconquering doesn't really seem to mean anything though.
  4. Their visuals are outstanding, easily my favorite part so far.
  5.  You added a Kuva Quartakk to the game. YES.
Edited by Diedact
New info
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...