Jump to content

Is this a joke?


Recommended Posts

After two days of grind, here is my reward.

F955FD44A3292CED5B79D89009212EE8345809BF

It's just awfull. At this point I prefer to use the Komorex.

Random stats are a bad idea, I don't have a problem to farm something for days, weeks or even months (like I did with the Operator and the Eidolons) but I need to know what I gonna get before start the grind to decide if it's worth or not.

I'm not gonna make another Kuva Lich.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Zero polarities? Really? UUUUUGH

It's almost like they're trying to ensure you use Forma on the weapon, thus to discover their other special property.

Ugh(!)

real talk though, the Kuva Ogris is just sad. If I wanted faster, smaller explosives I'd use one of the secondary 'Pocket Rockets'.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I recommend having a look on the Wiki page for the Liches.

The additional Element of the Weapon is determined by the Frame you used when you killed the Larvling. All the other Stats e.g. like Crit Chance or Reload Speed etc are the same for each Variant of a specific Kuva Weapon. You can also see the Stats if you link the Kuva Weapon in Chat like [Kuva Ogris] or [Kuva Seer].

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Kuva_Lich#Kuva_Weapons

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, AltF4ShiftDelete said:

I recommend having a look on the Wiki page for the Liches.

The additional Element of the Weapon is determined by the Frame you used when you killed the Larvling. All the other Stats e.g. like Crit Chance or Reload Speed etc are the same for each Variant of a specific Kuva Weapon. You can also see the Stats if you link the Kuva Weapon in Chat like [Kuva Ogris] or [Kuva Seer].

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Kuva_Lich#Kuva_Weapons

You missed the point. Even if you plan ahead and kill every Kuva Larva, with Khora for toxin on every kuva weapon. The amount of the toxin bonus is RNG percent based. 25 percent on the low end and 90? percent on the high end. Now go ahead and sink 5 forma in that 35% toxin bonus Kuva Karak for the MR, and let me know how you feel when your next Kuva Lich, gives you the Kuva Karak again with a 79% bonus to toxin. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Nichivo said:

You missed the point. Even if you plan ahead and kill every Kuva Larva, with Khora for toxin on every kuva weapon. The amount of the toxin bonus is RNG percent based. 25 percent on the low end and 90? percent on the high end. Now go ahead and sink 5 forma in that 35% toxin bonus Kuva Karak for the MR, and let me know how you feel when your next Kuva Lich, gives you the Kuva Karak again with a 79% bonus to toxin. 

This is why I will not be putting any more Forma in these weapons. I'll collect them, rank to 30 and only forma once I get a high roll or need that little bit of MR to reach the next rank.

This update could have created more kuva sinks outside of riven rolling. Use kuva to add ranks to the kuva weapons and forma to only polarize. Recharge these new requiem mods with kuva to slay your litch.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, selimsrm said:

This is why I will not be putting any more Forma in these weapons. I'll collect them, rank to 30 and only forma once I get a high roll or need that little bit of MR to reach the next rank.

This update could have created more kuva sinks outside of riven rolling. Use kuva to add ranks to the kuva weapons and forma to only polarize. Recharge these new requiem mods with kuva to slay your litch.

If they would have done this system, but with fixed bonus dmg. I would have farmed for different bonuses on each weapon, and stuck 5 forma in each, even though only the first would give MR. As stands it would be a waste to forma any of them, without miracle perfect bonus damage.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, TheLexiConArtist said:

It's almost like they're trying to ensure you use Forma on the weapon, thus to discover their other special property.

I just wasted 5 forma on the Ogris and guess what: still a piece of trash. No bonus damage, only more capacity without space for other mods.

Level 40 weapons is one of the most disapointing mechanics on the game. I don't recomend it even to peaple that want MR.

This update is making me more sad by the minute.

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's kinda fascinating how backwards the rank 40 mechanic is. You have to apply forma to reach it, but if you do that - use of capacity will decrease thank to polarities and you won't need additional 20 capacity points anyway. And lets be honest, it's going to be 20 capacity points, not 10. You probably won't install 5 forma into a weapon and not install a catalyst. Especially if you consider that Liches are endgame content and veteran players have access to catalysts. Even new exilus slots don't require 20 additional points and can be polarized. In addition capacity requirements were decreased on most capacity-hungry exilus mods so it's even less reasonable to consider them a burden.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, G.L.O.R.ious said:

I just wasted 5 forma on the Ogris and guess what: still a piece of trash. No bonus damage, only more capacity without space for other mods.

Level 40 weapons is one of the most disapointing mechanics on the game. I don't recomend it even to peaple that want MR.

This update is making me more sad by the minute.

The Lich bonus damage appears bugged on the explosive weapons specifically, because their total (the number seen in the arsenal) is actually the sum total of both Projectile and Payload - two separate damage entities.
There's something gone wrong in the weapon generation algorithm between those two parts that results in the weapon losing almost as much total damage as it gains, regardless of the actual bonus percentage that the generated weapon should have over baseline.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheLexiConArtist said:

There's something gone wrong in the weapon generation algorithm between those two parts that results in the weapon losing almost as much total damage as it gains, regardless of the actual bonus percentage that the generated weapon should have over baseline.

Great, instead of being trash because of random stats it's trash because of a bug.

If anything, it just gives me one more reason to not bother with the Kuva Lich.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-11-03 at 10:44 AM, Nichivo said:

You missed the point. Even if you plan ahead and kill every Kuva Larva, with Khora for toxin on every kuva weapon. The amount of the toxin bonus is RNG percent based. 25 percent on the low end and 90? percent on the high end. Now go ahead and sink 5 forma in that 35% toxin bonus Kuva Karak for the MR, and let me know how you feel when your next Kuva Lich, gives you the Kuva Karak again with a 79% bonus to toxin. 

I have yet to see a 70-90 this is false information.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Midas said:

I have yet to see a 70-90 this is false information.

 

Don't understand a question mark? It was also posted before Valence transfer was added , but by all means mention that as well. 😛

Edited by Nichivo
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Midas said:

just put it to 60, 90 is false.

At the time it was posted the max range was not known by anyone, so it's not false it clearly showed max range as a question. The entire problem in the post was completely accurate at that time. I have never seen someone nitpick so hard that did not have lice.

Edited by Nichivo
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-11-03 at 10:58 AM, selimsrm said:

This is why I will not be putting any more Forma in these weapons. I'll collect them, rank to 30 and only forma once I get a high roll or need that little bit of MR to reach the next rank.

This update could have created more kuva sinks outside of riven rolling. Use kuva to add ranks to the kuva weapons and forma to only polarize. Recharge these new requiem mods with kuva to slay your litch.

Ah, I see you are like the rest in Sanctuary (the real one). You have the right idea! This has been pretty normal for the rest of us in another famous looter.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...