Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Found It!

Fr33_Flight

Why do you refer to yourself in third person? I see people do it fairly often and to me it just looks pretentious and like the person in question wants to be special.

Err, cuz it's my gamer tag and who I am in game and not my real name?

Yes down with special people. Give us your teachings wise sir, who is above all else... This is no joking matter... There should be no humor or fun in these forums. Evar.

Happy?

Yes down with special people. Give us your teachings wise sir, who is above all else... This is no joking matter... There should be no humor or fun in these forums. Evar.

Happy?

Stop exaggerating, I clearly never said nor implied that people couldn't have fun or joke, I was just asking why speak in third person, that isn't joking around or being funny, that's just being different for the sake of it. If there is a specific reason why you like doing it, like roleplaying (although I guess not being the character would take you further away...) then please enlighten me, I was just stating what it seemed like to me.

Edited by Dovahjim

Stop exaggerating, I clearly never said nor implied that people couldn't have fun or joke, I was just asking why speak in third person, that isn't joking around or being funny, that's just being different for the sake of it. If there is a specific reason why you like doing it, like roleplaying (although I guess not being the character would take you further away...) then please enlighten me, I was just stating what it seemed like to me.

Why_so_serious__by_Tyrite.jpeg

Happy?

You have a picture of a bunny sitting at a computer, and refer to it as your in-game character's name, when the bunny clearly represents you in real life. So there's a discontinuity in your logic.

Uhh go play the game. Why are you even here?