Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bugged Mods in Melee 3.0

SolidSnake8774

I added it in.
The easiest test for shattering impact is seeing it strip armor off butchers since they have the least armor and least base armor. I think it not applying may have something to do with whats wierd going on with status afflicting right now as what Im reading from weapons. Like some weapons arent applying status as they should even at 100%. May be something affecting that thats also affecting how Shattering Impact is applying or lack there of.

Reflection still works only when damage is taken while channeling; and assuming that manual-blocking is the new channeling; it is impossible to really take damage unless you are shot in the back, and no damage is reflected as far as I can tell in those cases. Plz fix. I want a jedi-frame so bad. 

7 minutes ago, Schuppengetier said:

Manual blocking does not work (atleast with ack&brunt) if you are not the host. It starts working as soon as you hack one console. Think it has somethiung to do with the unneccessary parazon.

Dont think that has anything to do with mods. This thread is specifically for mods or things that interact with mods. That seems like a weapon specific problem. Should report that in this thread 

vor 1 Minute schrieb SolidSnake8774:

Dont think that has anything to do with mods. This thread is specifically for mods or things that interact with mods. That seems like a weapon specific problem. Should report that in this thread 

It makes Electromagnetic Shielding dos not work as intended, because you cannot block in multiplayer. That is a mod.

12 minutes ago, Schuppengetier said:

It makes Electromagnetic Shielding dos not work as intended, because you cannot block in multiplayer. That is a mod.

But thats not a problem with the mod itself specifically, thats a problem with the weapon. Like the Wolf Sledge not having its throw ability anymore. 
Should be a Mega thread specifically for weapons and thier specific problems, Though Im quite busy upkeeping just this one with mods.

Edited by SolidSnake8774

14 minutes ago, MBouh said:

I think shattering impact was fixed with last update. It works fine now. I'm pretty sure it was bugged before though. Anyway, one problem is fixed.

Noted. I think I've noticed a few things fixed. Im noticing my redeemer prime is proccing statuses like it should now too. Before was noticing irregular status procs. So they definitly fixed something,

Thanks for the help in trying to sort out the rough spots in the dramatic overhaul of Melee. There were a LOT of changes, and we appreciate everybody's patience and helpfulness in tidying up the loose ends!  You've got a lot of things here that you wanted looked at it so it will take some time to work through the list.

These should be fixed as of build 2019.11.06.15.07:

• Corrupt Charge / Initial Combo as a client
  • Gladiator set bonus
  • Weeping Wounds
  • Untraceable should now refresh invisible time when you hack something while already invisible

These are known and will be fixed in the future:

• Corrupt Charge has "Channeling" as a description
  • Nightwatch Napalm on the Kuva Ogris
  • True Punishment doesn't function

Adaptation: Did not see an issue. With the mod equipped, both host and client player had multiple different damage resistance icons show up immediately. Please elaborate.

Quick Thinking: Did not see an issue if the warframe was invulnerable to damage. If your warframe is NOT invulnerable to damage i.e. you have left an active power running, it is intended that you be returned to your warframe upon reaching minimum health. This is done to give you a fighting chance to get out of the situation where your warframe is taking damage. The alternative is that your warframe would consume all energy with Quick Thinking while you are not in it, and then when you get pulled back you would instantly die with no opportunity to counter play.

Life Strike:  1) Health leech on heavy attacks seem okay, if you're seeing unreliability, is it specific to certain builds?  Certain ability synergies?.  2) For thrown weapons, the "heavy attack" is when the glaive explodes, not when you throw it at somebody. Tap the throw key again while it's in flight to trigger the explosion.  3) Life Strike on Titania's fairy blade seems okay

Covert lethality:  Damage bonus looks okay for client, and the initial combo now works for clients.

Killing Blow: Bonus looks okay on glaive explosion; Heavy Attack is the explosion, not the throw.  This is not intended to affect the damage of your Heavy Slam. For the Heavy Slam damage, the mod you want is [Seismic Wave]!

Amalgam Javlok: Removing the reflection effect was deliberate. This mod was reworked to be more in line with new melee systems, and now gives increased combo gain while blocking with a shield.

Edited by [DE]Momaw
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:

Thanks for the help in trying to sort out the rough spots in the dramatic overhaul of Melee. There were a LOT of changes, and we appreciate everybody's patience and helpfulness in tidying up the loose ends!  You've got a lot of things here that you wanted looked at it so it will take some time to work through the list.

These should be fixed as of build 2019.11.06.15.07:

• Corrupt Charge / Initial Combo as a client
  • Gladiator set bonus
  • Weeping Wounds
  • Untraceable should now refresh invisible time when you hack something while already invisible

These are known and will be fixed in the future:

• Corrupt Charge has "Channeling" as a description
  • Nightwatch Napalm on the Kuva Ogris

Adaptation: Did not see an issue. With the mod equipped, both host and client player had multiple different damage resistance icons show up immediately. Please elaborate.

Quick Thinking: Did not see an issue if the warframe was invulnerable to damage. If your warframe is NOT invulnerable to damage i.e. you have left an active power running, it is intended that you be returned to your warframe upon reaching minimum health. This is done to give you a fighting chance to get out of the situation where your warframe is taking damage. The alternative is that your warframe would consume all energy with Quick Thinking while you are not in it, and then when you get pulled back you would instantly die with no opportunity to counter play.

Thank you for the input. I've reflected what was said in the starting post of what mods were fixed or are known about.

5 hours ago, SolidSnake8774 said:

Added more sources for Blood Rush interaction with gunblades.

Thank you. May now consider these known and being worked on:

• Weirdness with Blood Rush (and Weeping Wounds) on gunblades
  • Blood for Ammo error if you don't have both guns equipped
  • Exodia Valor counts hits when it shouldn't

I did not see anything bad on Reflex Guard or Berserker. Need more details on what's wrong.

On 2019-11-06 at 3:16 PM, [DE]Momaw said:

From what Im finding. Its only applying damage resistance to 1 type of damage, if you are getting multiple damage types, only the first damage type is being resisted.

The adaptation thing is weird. I can confirm its blocking more than one damage type at the same time (Orb Vallis seems the best place to test due the shock moas), but if you are take two or more damage types AT ONCE (like, standing on a burning spot while getting shoot and both 'damages' hit you at the same time), sometimes only the first damage type will count.