Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bugged Mods in Melee 3.0

SolidSnake8774

Fairly sure the Cleaving Whirlwind stagger is intended, as it always does it after 3 continuous spins, doing a slide spin seems to reset that counter. Also finding that frames with adaptation on them are taking way more damage than they used to, as if it isn't working as intended. My Warcry Valkyr P with 1470 armor and 142% armor while active and Adaptation has come close to being 1 shot by lvl 60 enemies with 90% stacks on all the elements involved, for no clear reason. And no, no heat proc on me. Was never an issue before the update.

25 minutes ago, Rivendark said:

Fairly sure the Cleaving Whirlwind stagger is intended, as it always does it after 3 continuous spins, doing a slide spin seems to reset that counter. Also finding that frames with adaptation on them are taking way more damage than they used to, as if it isn't working as intended. My Warcry Valkyr P with 1470 armor and 142% armor while active and Adaptation has come close to being 1 shot by lvl 60 enemies with 90% stacks on all the elements involved, for no clear reason. And no, no heat proc on me. Was never an issue before the update.

Thats what I thought about cleaving whirlwind. And yeah thats been my experience with Adaption as well. Something is clearly not right with it now.

1 hour ago, frozenmet said:

Found another bug with auto breach

long story short

when you autobreach a console in spy you can rehack it again and again and again

no extra rewards but infinite exp

Thats not really a bug with auto breach, thats a bug with spy consoles in general. as I've ran into that a few times, and I dont even have auto breach.

Blood Rush/Weeping Wounds/Gladiator still is bugged, and probably only when using Naramon (didn't have this happen until I switched to it). I've been having the ui displaying x1 even at x12 combo multiplier, and it isn't just a visual as I wasn't getting crits until it went back up. Sometimes letting the multiplier drop by x1 (i.e from x12 to x11) will update either mods to the correct value without re-stacking them.

Spoiler

bc4c8a11b1ca5ed4bf3a41a64fef73a8.png80b7cfcea208d8b3fe4f3d123768e36f.png

Edited by Yamazuki
Added images

Regarding the Phoenix renewal:

getting ragdolled (from a normal grab) also triggers the cooldown as DE found it easiest to make you enter a downed state for ragdoll physics.

the fact that lich instagibbing completely blocks it out seems to be a bypass issue to stop invincible frames (hysteria valkyr) from failing an attempt. it is a flavor choice and not a bug from my guess.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Swift momentum is a mod I’ve been trying to use for a month or 2 and it only works about 10% of the time. you can tell it’s working because it’s an aura mod that will actually show star changes on a weapon. i have put it on many weapons to see if it worked for some and not others and I’ve gathered that across the board it just doesn’t work a lot of the time. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...