Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Impossible to damage Kuva Lich health

Alex_Karp

It is not my first Kuva lich, i know how to fight with them. But this have skill Carapace (The Lich summons a layer of hardened skin, blunting incoming damage.), Like Rhino's iron skin. And he became immortal. I fire him with ivara bow for 20 minutes, always 0 damage. His HP was always grey. He iven not recast it, and it is just 1 level lich. I can't dispell it, i call specter, to fire him too, but no result. I just finish mision. How to fight with him if i iven can't reduce his HP?

• Like 1

It's really bad UI presentation, but those 0 damage numbers are actually you damaging his Carapace, you just needa keep damaging it to break it, despite all the zeroes :v Like the rest of his existence, I shredded through his carapace with Peacemaker.

It also shares the same brief invincibility damage-absorbing period as Iron Skin though, so it's possible it might've bugged out and not expired?

Edited by Zandermanith222

Thank's but it can't be break, it is not Rhino skin.

I think it was BUG.. When i met him next time, he turn his armor off in 5-10 sec, after i stop fire him, or he didn't se me. And don't  on it when Ivara fire fron invis. 1st time i make breaks more than 10 sec to restore energy, and always was invisible, but he don't off his Carapace.

GTK this thanks, at rank 4 my lich was able to tank 10+ clips from my Rubico with no apparent change which initially led me to think nothing was actually happening. Going back, it took about 12 clips to drop his iron skin clone power and was easy peasy past that.

• 2 years later...