Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva lich missions Earth excavation

ArkThanatos

ok so clearly not everything was thought out. 
such as defence points (excavation) do not have the HP to withstand lvl 40 units for the best part. let-alone lvl60-90. if any mob unit farts near a earth defence point it dies. 
now im sure someone is going to say "oh just bring a limbo/frost/Gara"  sure i could do that... but 1 i shouldn't be locked into a certain frame type because of an oversight.
they need to fix up the defence points for Kuva lich missions because they have been over looked and alot of defence objectives were never designed for things over level 60. 
would like to see them attend to this issue.

few small gripes with the update but largely i do love what they have done here! 

Can we have 2 digs for the mission to be completed please, 5 digs is totally unacceptable, we dont want to play frost or limbo everytime we play this kind of mission. Havent completed any lich excavation mission due to frustration.

2 minutes ago, DrakeWurrum said:

Frankly, I only do kuva lich missions if they're Capture, Rescure, or Exterminate.

The rest take too long for my taste.

Same

DE can remove the rest while they are at it and turn all nodes into:  Capture, Rescure, or Exterminate if a Kuva Lich is there

Like they did with that other awful game-mode, Defection