Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lech Kril Doesn't Drop Anything.

Brimir

Question

8 answers to this question

I'm used to them dropping Chassi all over, but now he drops nothing. We've ran him like ten times now and he's never once pooped out that pink orb. Anyone else gotten something from him as of the latest patch?

Warframe translate = 3 runs.

It happens.

The only topics I can think of I've posted that you have also replied in are the pcgamer mag where I was trying to give out helpful information, and the one about rifle AMP where you had tried to make me look bad for thinking it didn't work with shotguns when it didn't.  Not sure where the flame bait comment comes in.

RNG is RNG and someone with as many posts on the forum as you should know that people coming and complaining about drops being broken because they haven't seen a pink ball in X number of runs is basically troll food.

Edited by Wahooo

Not always. 

I've had a few cases now, Ember and Rhino that I only got a couple duplicate parts, but it took several runs to get the first BP.  Once it dropped I got all parts fairly quickly.

Makes me think someone with DE is actually doing a psychological study on us with this RNG stuff.  No BP drops a few nightmare runs with no shields and the brain really starts to F*** with you.

I'm used to them dropping Chassi all over, but now he drops nothing. We've ran him like ten times now and he's never once pooped out that pink orb. Anyone else gotten something from him as of the latest patch?

Ten isn't many runs. I'd go for thirty runs, and if there are no drops, then there really is a problem. My first ever Frost did take about <25 runs.

Don't give up though!