Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Requiem fissure problem

Uan91

Since The Old Blood has been released every time I try to do more than 5 minutes in a Kuva Survival, at least 2 memeber of the team quits at the first 5 minutes. 

This is a bigger problem than it looks.

Currently there are only 2 tipes of Requiem Fissure missions: Rescue and Survival. Only one of them rewards Kuva as base reward. 

Most of the players will choose to go in survival to earn kuva from the Life supports and eventually leeching it from other user's relic.

This problem should be addressed, in a cooperative game it's beyond stupid the a single player should set the MatchMaking in solo or recruit players from chat  to actually play a mission.

A solution could be: When  the category of users A choose how long to set the lenght of Taveuni mission, they will be matched only with users A.

Edited by Uan91

10 minutes ago, Uan91 said:

This problem should be addressed, in a cooperative game it's beyond stupid the a single player should set the MatchMaking in solo or recruit players from chat  to actually play a mission.

But obviously you can play the mission without any issue without going solo and without going into recruit chat.

What you are talking about is that you want to extent the mission. And for that you should always go for recruit chat.
It's your fault to assume some random player will play for hours instead of leaving after 5 minutes.

12 minutes ago, Uan91 said:

Since The Old Blood has been released every time I try to do more than 5 minutes in a Kuva Survival, at least 2 memeber of the team quits at the first 5 minutes. 

This is a bigger problem than it looks.

Currently there are only 2 tipes of Requiem Fissure missions: Rescue and Survival. Only one of them rewards Kuva as base reward. 

Most of the players will choose to go in survival to earn kuva from the Life supports and eventually leeching it from other user's relic.

A solution could be: When  the category of users A choose how long to set the lenght of Taveuni mission, they will be matched only with users A.

If noone else in the group adds a relic that drops the parazon mod needed then people just leave to try again.
The drop rate is heavily skewed, I've got 5+ of some mods but can't get a single copy of one needed to kill my tumor.
I'm not wasting any more time in a kuva mission than I need to..there's a reason I never do kuva stuff by choice.

This is not a new complaint, nor something that has been brought with the newest mainline update. People have complained for years about randomly-created squads not following their idea of a good time without even making an attempt of informing people via chat what they'd like to do in said mission. This is why the recruit chat exists - leave an invite with specifics you expect and you will get people that will stay with you through it. No reason to make an entirely new matchmaking infrastructure.
Similar to getting on a bus and being upset that the complete strangers that are already on it don't get off at your station. 
Expecting players you're randomly matched with to read your mind is... well more than a gamble, considering the amount of mind readers out there.