Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forum Game (Ban The User Above You)

Battlewizard

1 minute ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Banned for hating them so much that you want "rain" (pretty much snow in this case) to cover up their research centers so they can't get out and end up eting each other to survive.

Banned for not knowing that snow does not qualify as rain for the purposes of defining a desert.

il y a 45 minutes, Loza03 a dit :

Banned for not knowing that snow does not qualify as rain for the purposes of defining a desert.

Banned for not knowing that snow is a form of precipitation that happens in cold environment as rain turns into icicles (aka snowflakes).

(Btw, I had a geography class this semester during which we saw, among other things, the precipitaion cycle and variations according to temperature as well as the definition of a desert, and Antarctica is indeed one since it has barely any snow, aka precipitation, aka frozen rain. A desert is not considered one for the water at it's surface, but according to the level of precipitation, which, like I said, includes snow.)

2 minutes ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Banned for not knowing that snow is a form of precipitation that happens in cold environment as rain turns into icicles (aka snowflakes).

(Btw, I had a geography class this semester during which we saw, among other things, the precipitaion cycle and variations according to temperature as well as the definition of a desert, and Antarctica is indeed one since it has barely any snow, aka precipitation, aka frozen rain. A desert is not considered one for the water at it's surface, but according to the level of precipitation, which, like I said, includes snow.)

Banned for correcting me about something I thought I knew.