Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Battlewizard

Forum Game (Ban The User Above You)

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

banned for having a screaming  profile picture

Ban for taking my screaming banana man for I to ban him!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

banned for thinking that its your right to ban people who ban you

Ban for you thinking that isn't what you thinking but over looking of thinking that what is right to be end up in your left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-11-21 at 2:37 PM, ChaoticEdge said:

Ban for you thinking that isn't what you thinking but over looking of thinking that what is right to be end up in your left.

Banned for excessively complex logical concatenations. Your ticket may be appealed here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, MosnarNoedig said:

Banned for excessively complex logical concatenations. Your ticket may be appealed here.

Ban for faulty tickets when there is no ticket at really exist! and also it iis logical it is way of step by step of way complex to be complicated complex that by that step have to have many more steps by more stupid common complex that have to complicate even more further more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

Ban for faulty tickets when there is no ticket at really exist! and also it iis logical it is way of step by step of way complex to be complicated complex that by that step have to have many more steps by more stupid common complex that have to complicate even more further more.

Banned for being too active on this post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-11-26 at 6:22 PM, ChaoticEdge said:

Ban for your inactive on this post!

Banned because I felt like it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Tanayy said:

Banned because I felt like it.

Ban for thinking you feel like it but for the truth your just lazy to reply

14 hours ago, MosnarNoedig said:

Banned for manifesting feelings.

Ban for feeling is involved with timing

13 hours ago, trunks013 said:

Banned for feelingsShaming 

Ban for shaming feelings!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

Ban for thinking you feel like it but for the truth your just lazy to reply

Ban for feeling is involved with timing

Ban for shaming feelings!

Banned for banning multiple people at once!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Tanayy said:

Banned for banning multiple people at once!

Ban for because I can that is how chaotic it is!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

Ban for because I can that is how chaotic it is!

bananananaed for being a bannanaananananananananananananaanananananananananananananananannaannaananananananananananananana

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

bananananaed for being a bannanaananananananananananananaanananananananananananananananannaannaananananananananananananana

Ban for not enough of putting more heresy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

well im not a heretic so  wouldnt know

Ban for not sticking with the word "ban / banned" and also now you admit heresy cuz you say "im not heretic".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

babananed for banning smeone becaus eof a smmple misaake

Ban for trying put more effort in heresy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

babanned for assuming that im trying to be a hairetic

Ban for your just drunk now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AlfredDean said:

Banned for continuing a thread from 2013

Ban for saying I can't continue because we just did continue even more further down the road.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ChaoticEdge said:

Ban for saying I can't continue because we just did continue even more further down the road.

Banned for excessive syllables

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...