Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Battlewizard

Forum Game (Ban The User Above You)

Just now, AlfredDean said:

Banned for excessive syllables

Ban for thinking that way for isn't that way but presume is that way for that it isn't at all that way of that thing to be that thing as to be isn't the way see that way.

3 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

Ban for thinking that way for isn't that way but presume is that way for that it isn't at all that way of that thing to be that thing as to be isn't the way see that way.

Banned for typing 'that way' more times in a minute than most people do in a week

Just now, AlfredDean said:

Banned for typing 'that way' more times in a minute than most people do in a week

Ban for not presuming which way or that way.

6 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

Ban for not presuming which way or that way.

banned for attempting to determine my thoughts

36 minutes ago, AlfredDean said:

banned for attempting to determine my thoughts

Ban for thinking it is your thought but are you sure your even speaking in mind by other in mind yet you don't know what is going in mind because you may not know when your thinking or when your really thinking for you could of day dream in time but you thinking you have that under control of thinking that to be but really you are not really thinking at all because your just doing in mind random things when it come to thinking for all to be thinking isn't your thoughts for you think it is your thought but your thought could be simple imagination to be running wild because these isn't your thoughts if they deiced they aren't under your will for create obvious revolt and bluntly hit your thinking that is your will for your thought would be just disorganized because you let your day dream thoughts over rule your thoughts for you think it is your thought that is letting imagination run wild.

10 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

Ban for thinking it is your thought but are you sure your even speaking in mind by other in mind yet you don't know what is going in mind because you may not know when your thinking or when your really thinking for you could of day dream in time but you thinking you have that under control of thinking that to be but really you are not really thinking at all because your just doing in mind random things when it come to thinking for all to be thinking isn't your thoughts for you think it is your thought but your thought could be simple imagination to be running wild because these isn't your thoughts if they deiced they aren't under your will for create obvious revolt and bluntly hit your thinking that is your will for your thought would be just disorganized because you let your day dream thoughts over rule your thoughts for you think it is your thought that is letting imagination run wild.

banned for banning me while Im trying to do an excessive amount of math for a level scaling post

39 minutes ago, AlfredDean said:

banned for banning me while Im trying to do an excessive amount of math for a level scaling post

Ban for thinking for here should be scale but nothing cannot measure amount words or shear amounts of words for commonly for best put cap because this is how much humans talk for they goes endlessly chatting away without cap for no I won't cap because I have lots speak about and speaking without second thoughts because you wanted think that way but limiting a thought of other people thoughts for you are making no different from other people with rebellions statement even thou you may not read all this amount information because your dealing with a guy who you think you should disagreed but sometime you can't even look into wisdom but you scale wisdom down thinking wisdom should be scaled but it shouldn't because scaling amount in math shouldn't be in math for freedom of speech shouldn't be ban because that they have whole list writing things down for you didn't read partly of it for you think I am doing math but it is all in your mind telling you this is math number in equation.