Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do you kill a disruption demolisher?

BethTheBean

Question

Good evening.

I'm in need of help in killing demolishers in disruption. Mostly, the Lich missions were he's at max rank (5). 

I have a scourge, with rad/viral/corrosive. A catchmoon with heat/corrosive. A zaw sword with viral/blood rush/ condition overload.

If I manage to locate them at a far distance, I can kill them in the nick of time.

Thank you for your time and consideration. 

7 answers to this question

Magus Lockdown helps, it holds the demolisher in place for a time. I generally use melee weapons to kill them because guns empty their magazine too fast.

If you have some kind of buff on yourself you might want to stay away though, as they regularly nullify in a small area.

They can be pretty tough honestly. Before the patch I used a Paracesis which actually trivialized them.

My go to weapon for Disruption missions is the Ignis Wraith, built for Blast/Corrosive and Status. At lower levels I can just about do Disruption solo, but TBH for higher levels it's only good for stripping armor, then switch to a high damage Catchmoon to finish them off (or have another party member with a high damage rifle like Rubico Prime).

I personally use 3 things

- Magus Lockdonwm

- Volt

- Arca Triton

First use 3-5 Void Dash over Demolisher, second use 4 abilitie of Volt and 2 abilitie (most Atack Speed), Finally hold press right click and E in Keyboard to use melee weapon. Priority Slam Atack

DE was nerf Catchmoon, by this reason i using Tombfinger.

y4mzl2BkdMmRUc2Ryo9j8zeisJwvAR0eHSQPMULZ

Edited by Limpo015