Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Lich mission difficulty

ZzVinniezZ

vor 2 Minuten schrieb enemystand:

you can try

Nyx with assimilate augment, he can't instakill you if you are in the bubble
Wukong you got 3 extra lives so the 1rst 1 is used when he instakill you when spawning
Atlas rumblers the Lich wrestle them so you can focus on him,
Use Zenurik Temporal Blast skill to slow him down and be safe avoiding the now predictable movements

Just killed it today, there is definitely something fishy going on with the kuva tonkor.
Was oneshot everytime i faced it, but the last try was laughable... no damage from the lich it was just the usual bullet sponge!

11 minutes ago, Spawnbold said:

Just killed it today, there is definitely something fishy going on with the kuva tonkor.
Was oneshot everytime i faced it, but the last try was laughable... no damage from the lich it was just the usual bullet sponge!

Don't you wish you could convert him and have him show up and use that Tonkor the way he used it against you? Or the way mine is using his Tonkor against me? I'd convert him in a heartbeat if that were the case.

38 minutes ago, Spawnbold said:

the thing i think is broken is the Lich normal grab attack for clients, for some reason you get instakilled always when you are not the host, when you are the host the Lich grab you and barely damage you or take half your health, but as client always get instakilled, i don't know if adaptation is working or not too

Even though I don't have trouble with any lich missions in terms of difficulty (Nidus main) the way the enemies in the mission level skyrockets for no apparent reason doesn't make any sense. Seems like Grineer mooks just level vicariously through a Lich they've never met or even heard of.

• Like 1

You know I don't mind difficulty. The issue lies on when you're trying to solo liches because you have the internet connection of an Australian (without even being in Australia) and try to damage the lich. You get all his weaknesses on your weapon of choice, you bring your most powerful gear that's more then capable of dealing with lvl 100+ enemies, and you do a whopping 30 dmg on the lich while running with a 12x combo mult. Then you're getting surrounded by more enemies than you can count and you also have a chance your lich will either have iron skin and decide to pop it in the middle of that, or straight up run away from you, leaving you to die

vor 7 Minuten schrieb manatauro:

You know I don't mind difficulty. The issue lies on when you're trying to solo liches because you have the internet connection of an Australian (without even being in Australia) and try to damage the lich. You get all his weaknesses on your weapon of choice, you bring your most powerful gear that's more then capable of dealing with lvl 100+ enemies, and you do a whopping 30 dmg on the lich while running with a 12x combo mult. Then you're getting surrounded by more enemies than you can count and you also have a chance your lich will either have iron skin and decide to pop it in the middle of that, or straight up run away from you, leaving you to die

You control what abilities your lich has by the frame you create them with. Also remember that their iron skin likely works like ours, meaning there is a short invincibility phase where damage you would do to the lich is converted into more iron skin health. And if you are completely outgeared against your lich, try your luck with EV trinity. She doesnt care for armor or any resistances.

On 2019-11-04 at 5:56 AM, Senguash said:

I don't think there's a difficulty problem at all.

The matchmaking however, is what needs to be fixed.

It's a design problem in that you rely on random people having red mist on the exact same node as you.

That means you effectively can't do lich missions in a premade squad and it means public matchmaking is inconsistent by nature.

Lvl 1 liches need more nodes and lvl 5 liches need less, and there needs to be less than 100% of the starchart eligible to be lich nodes so that it becomes likely, or even better certain, that you can play in a premade squad.

I started off doing them with Clan, which was entertiaining for a while but a lot of the missions I got no credit cuz no mist for me there.

I did tons of them Public which was kind of a double edged sword. It was fun killing other peoples' Liches but I realized it was kinda pointless when someone told me I can't share their Ephemera drops.

Then there's random joining mid-game where you miss a handful of murmers. And if your Lich spawns towards the end of the mission you may end up with people who wont get off of extraction and you're forced out. I feel like missions that clear too fast miss a lot of Thrall spawns as well.

I eventually just ended up farming them solo~ a lot faster and less worries... not as fun though.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb -CdG-Zilchy:

They're too easy overall. The Tonkor hurts a bit but just play smart as if it's a human AI. The opponent has a high splash damage mid range weapon? Ok I'll snipe him from range then.

Snipe him would only work if the tileset lets you do that... 

On 2019-11-04 at 9:50 PM, ZzVinniezZ said:

ok why it has to be 90-110 level along with enemies able to pin point accuracy and instant kill you? back then even kuva flood which is 80-90 is already hard enough to survived. After the introduction of Kuva Lich i realized how easily i'm to be killed by normal enemies because they are at level 90+. not to mention NOX glass cant be break despite my Tiberon prime with riven that deal massive damage back then. Having a squad is nice because we can kill enemies easily but 90% of the time i have to play solo because no one is on the same location and mission as i'm so at least can i get forgiving difficulty for playing Solo?

also anyone got a bug where you got instant kill by Thrall despite them not even attack you or anyone else?

tanky frame such as inaros does not care at all.

i agree with u because without proper choice of warframe and weapon and aura (how many noobs dont use CP and how many noobs try to farm exp with trash weapon in this kind of mission) lvl100 is bit hard to kill with melee nerfed.

On 2019-11-11 at 1:35 AM, MystikNeko said:

It's IMPOSSIBLE to kill the lich solo if it reaches lvl 5.

WHY EVEN BUFF THE LICH 

9666687643689643 HP PER 1 BAR!!! 

And around 75 Gajillion Armor. You either have to play Inaros to not die but since they screwed melee up you can't be invincible anymore

Or you have to play Mesa without an, survivability. 

Game Uninstalled today. No fun at all. My planets are all red... 

?????

I'm one shotting my level 5 lich using nyx with no augment on assimilate whatsoever

5 hours ago, Drachnyn said:

You control what abilities your lich has by the frame you create them with. Also remember that their iron skin likely works like ours, meaning there is a short invincibility phase where damage you would do to the lich is converted into more iron skin health. And if you are completely outgeared against your lich, try your luck with EV trinity. She doesnt care for armor or any resistances.

I know. That doesn't mean I don't have a point. Even when a lich doesn't have an iron skin on, having to go into melee to do 50 dmg instead of 30 on an enemy that's already a a bullet sponge, while also dealing with a plethora of lvl 100+ enemies is just not necessary. Im n complaining about difficulty, don't get me wrong. I think that liches are fun to fight. Its just that sometimes they're either pathetic (IE you have a squad of 4 ppl) or a a chore (IE you're running In a squad with no idea of what they're doing or you're going solo trying to beat the enemy to death with what feels like a wooden baseball bat for 10 minutes). I think at the very least kuva liches should scale similarly to how Assassins do based on the ammount of players of the squad

I'm dealing with my kuva lich for the first time since I made it appear the day the update came in. I had more important things to do and was not interested in the update.
What I can say about my current lich is that it is not difficult but boring and badly programmed.
Ovrvilo Gahloo was born from my Loki in Calypso and is now at level 5. I have no difficulty in level 100+ missions and I've been playing solo since the game has been released with a few breaks since then.
I always liked the style of Loki so it was my main frame, until I got Inaros at 2 months.
Defense missions are a problem, but I can do them, but they are impossible on level 5 Kuva Lich missions, at least for me.
Ovrvilo Gahloo uses many skills, has an indefensible move that is a throw. This movement catches at a distance of over 1 meter and sometimes catches it with its back to you. Absurd amounts of stagger, skill spammer, badly programmed blows on a character that was badly built or built to be boring. Absurd amount of life and damage resistance.
I have the impression that my kuva lich was meant to be tackled in a 4-person squad, but that makes no sense to me. I like to play solo and have only 1 friend in the game that I only call for farm.
This is just one more time the developers let me down and I'm getting used to it.

55 minutes ago, EnDDarK said:

Defense missions are a problem, but I can do them, but they are impossible on level 5 Kuva Lich missions, at least for me.
Ovrvilo Gahloo uses many skills, has an indefensible move that is a throw. This movement catches at a distance of over 1 meter and sometimes catches it with its back to you. Absurd amounts of stagger, skill spammer, badly programmed blows on a character that was badly built or built to be boring. Absurd amount of life and damage resistance.
I have the impression that my kuva lich was meant to be tackled in a 4-person squad, but that makes no sense to me. I like to play solo and have only 1 friend in the game that I only call for farm.
This is just one more time the developers let me down and I'm getting used to it.

They're not impossible you just need to either upgrade your gear or adapt your tactics. Level 5 lich are quite easy to kill for experienced players, they're meant to be harder content(even though they're not).

• Like 1

On 2019-11-04 at 3:00 AM, ZzVinniezZ said:

well...level 90 Nox Thrall beg you differ, i cant break his glass to damage him and he instantly kill me 4 times making me fail the mission.

You have an issue with a level 90 nox? I usually cc them on divine spikes and kohm them in the face since that’s their weak point. 

• Like 1

On 2019-11-10 at 10:35 AM, MystikNeko said:

It's IMPOSSIBLE to kill the lich solo if it reaches lvl 5.

WHY EVEN BUFF THE LICH 

9666687643689643 HP PER 1 BAR!!! 

And around 75 Gajillion Armor. You either have to play Inaros to not die but since they screwed melee up you can't be invincible anymore

Or you have to play Mesa without an, survivability. 

Game Uninstalled today. No fun at all. My planets are all red... 

Killed my lich at level 5 solo. Just spun around him with galantine prime and stabbed. 

Got to love the community in this game sometimes, the majority of the comments are people trying to offer tips and advice instead of childish responses. 
 The content does become easy after you have maxed out mod's and what not, and it can give players something to aim for. You might want to take a look at  https://overframe.gg/builds/warframes/?hl=en there's some pretty good builds here that might help 

Edited by Nighteyezzz
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

They're not impossible you just need to either upgrade your gear or adapt your tactics. Level 5 lich are quite easy to kill for experienced players, they're meant to be harder content(even though they're not).

I will answer only because it seems that you do not understand.
My current lich is not difficult. He is annoying for being poorly programmed.
I play since the release.
Just to complete: I'm 38 years old and I've been playing since my 7 years. Probably, I have more gaming experience than you have in life time.

• Like 1