Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Lich mission difficulty

ZzVinniezZ

1 minute ago, (NSW)hunterryu said:

That warframe for you at least you dont get a side affect of loss of momentum and dps for 1/3 use of her 4th

Honestly I've just used Mesa for all lich's bar the Toxic Tonkor lich which I used Wukong for. They've been unable to scratch my squishy Mesa with an active playstyle.

I do think the lich missions are too high level, because the game is obviously not made to be played at that level. The balance of the damage system completely breaks down beyond level 80. The only reason it’s even doable is because we have gotten so many band-aids in the form of mods and arcanes, and certain frames are way overpowered. But if you aren’t using the meta and you don’t have those band-aids, the game at level 100 is stupidly difficult. Some of these clowns will tell you to “get good” or that they like a challenge, but there’s nothing challenging about getting insta-killed by a seeker from 200ft away that you didn’t even see because there are 25 other enemies in the room.

”Buy adaptation off the trade chat” is not an answer to the difficulty problem. People mod their meta frames to basically be unkillable and then act like it’s because they are just soooo skilled. Ok lol

Just now, (NSW)hunterryu said:

Zen to keep 4th fed and rolling guard and her 4th and if your talking about protection dash it is useless in this 

Energy pads, rolling guard is a mod. Yes I mean protective dash and if you can't keep your objective alive it's not useless.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Honestly I've just used Mesa for all lich's bar the Toxic Tonkor lich which I used Wukong for. They've been unable to scratch my squishy Mesa with an active playstyle.

Cant see mesa or rhino lasting long in this the enemy's can head shot me across the map while bullet jumping 

Just now, (PS4)sister-hawk said:

I do think the lich missions are too high level, because the game is obviously not made to be played at that level. The balance of the damage system completely breaks down beyond level 80. The only reason it’s even doable is because we have gotten so many band-aids in the form of mods and arcanes, and certain frames are way overpowered. But if you aren’t using the meta and you don’t have those band-aids, the game at level 100 is stupidly difficult. Some of these clowns will tell you to “get good” or that they like a challenge, but there’s nothing challenging about getting insta-killed by a seeker from 200ft away that you didn’t even see because there are 25 other enemies in the room.

”Buy adaptation off the trade chat” is not an answer to the difficulty problem. People mod their meta frames to basically be unkillable and then act like it’s because they are just soooo skilled. Ok lol

My mesa isn't using any ehp mod other than Vitality, no Adaptation. I'm using Arcane Energize to save a bit on energy pads but you could easily drop pads fpr the same effect. Also using Arcane Velocity for a little more dps. Nothing else in my build is out of the reach of most players.

2 minutes ago, (NSW)hunterryu said:

Cant see mesa or rhino lasting long in this the enemy's can head shot me across the map while bullet jumping 

I haven't had a problem, perhaps it's just your playstyle. I use Magus repair for regaining any lost hp, no Adaptation, no arcane Guardian etc, just Vitality. Operator can let you survive pretty mich indefinitely and Peacemaker tears the lich's apart if you're smart in your approach. I haven't tried Rhino, I use him as a support frame not a tank. I don't often use tank frames cos the playstyle is generally quite lazy and limited.

Edited by -CdG-Zilchy
  • Like 2

Just now, -CdG-Zilchy said:

My mesa isn't using any ehp mod other than Vitality, no Adaptation. I'm using Arcane Energize to save a bit on energy pads but you could easily drop pads fpr the same effect. Also using Arcane Velocity for a little more dps. Nothing else in my build is out of the reach of most players.

Ok keyword Mesa. Mesa is an extremely meta frame. Mesa is capable of achieving 95% damage resistance. That equates to double the ehp of a frame with only 90% dr. You are proving my point rather nicely.

2 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Energy pads, rolling guard is a mod. Yes I mean protective dash and if you can't keep your objective alive it's not useless.

I dont think you see my point (insert key) and is destroyed before I can even do anything and dash can't keep up with the high dam coming at me and the target for example I see lvl 60 to 80 on screen but they have more power the lvl 140 and can take more punishment then my leach with out parazon  I can use tigers p with over 40k dam and go through 30 rounds be for o can but a enemy down all while trying not to dye or get disarmed I don't know what it is like on other platforms but on switch even if I had a god team with me we would still get our butts kicked 

1 minute ago, (PS4)sister-hawk said:

Ok keyword Mesa. Mesa is an extremely meta frame. Mesa is capable of achieving 95% damage resistance. That equates to double the ehp of a frame with only 90% dr. You are proving my point rather nicely.

Would you prefer I use one of many invisible frames? Or Tank frames? Or high damage frames? Or Ash? Or Wukong? Or Oberon? Honestly man there's tons of frames you can use that are all easily acquired. The only reason I use Mesa is because I can speedrun missions to quickly level my lich to level 5.

4 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

I haven't had a problem, perhaps it's just your playstyle. I use Magus repair for regaining any lost hp, no Adaptation, no arcane Guardian etc, just Vitality. Operator can let you survive pretty mich indefinitely and Peacemaker tears the lich's apart if you're smart in your approach. I haven't tried Rhino, I use him as a support frame not a tank. I don't often use tank frames cos the playstyle is generally quite lazy and limited.

My playstyle is not the problem I use tank because I hate squishy frames most frames in game are, and 90% reduction on top of high armor on top of rolling guard. mag repair plus 40% extra armor with 2nd and using a run and gun playstyle avoiding geting hit and still geting 1 shoted is a problem I know what I am doing I out beat odds all the time hit the leaderboards with out trying but when it comes to turning a corner and step on a mine and dye is a huge problem you may not have it but a lot of people do 

I dont think you see my point (insert key) and is destroyed before I can even do anything and dash can't keep up with the high dam coming at me and the target for example I see lvl 60 to 80 on screen but they have more power the lvl 140 and can take more punishment then my leach with out parazon  I can use tigers p with over 40k dam and go through 30 rounds be for o can but a enemy down all while trying not to dye or get disarmed I don't know what it is like on other platforms but on switch even if I had a god team with me we would still get our butts kicked 

You're demonstrating your inexperience here. For defense, Vazarin dash will make an objective invulnerable and while I have difficulty believing you can't CC well enough to simply prevent it being attacked, you can always just dash the console, insert key, then keep on periodically dashing and it will never take damage. Your main problem here is that you're using frames that aren't designed for the mission type. Next you're using a Tigris Prime, a weapon who's biggest strength is using a 100% status build. Except that Lich's are immune to Status. Considering all that, you're using a tank frame(Valkyr) with zero CC, a gun which is actually ineffective and has a magazine size of 2, against high level Grineer who have a lot of hitscan weaponry, not using her invulnerability, based on both your build and the fact you're using a shotgun... and you're wondering why you're failing.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Would you prefer I use one of many invisible frames? Or Tank frames? Or high damage frames? Or Ash? Or Wukong? Or Oberon? Honestly man there's tons of frames you can use that are all easily acquired. The only reason I use Mesa is because I can speedrun missions to quickly level my lich to level 5.

Frams that can cloke are nice but geting hit 1 with a aoe killing you in 1 hit ya no thanks been there done that and half the time they can see you still stared a arb went invisible it started got in corner to snipe for my team got a Grenade and 20 missiles aimed at me killing me so ya not good

Frams that can cloke are nice but geting hit 1 with a aoe killing you in 1 hit ya no thanks been there done that and half the time they can see you still stared a arb went invisible it started got in corner to snipe for my team got a Grenade and 20 missiles aimed at me killing me so ya not good

What gun did you use.

4 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

You're demonstrating your inexperience here. For defense, Vazarin dash will make an objective invulnerable and while I have difficulty believing you can't CC well enough to simply prevent it being attacked, you can always just dash the console, insert key, then keep on periodically dashing and it will never take damage. Your main problem here is that you're using frames that aren't designed for the mission type. Next you're using a Tigris Prime, a weapon who's biggest strength is using a 100% status build. Except that Lich's are immune to Status. Considering all that, you're using a tank frame(Valkyr) with zero CC, a gun which is actually ineffective and has a magazine size of 2, against high level Grineer who have a lot of hitscan weaponry, not using her invulnerability, based on both your build and the fact you're using a shotgun... and you're wondering why you're failing.

You have no idea valker has the best cc in game per cost I use tigers prime for a example because they can take that hit and be like hitting wind and these are reg enemy's not my leach not every one has vazzrin and when your fighting high lvl like that sure doing that keeps it safe but then you burn out all your lifes trying to stay alive and you are not addressing the fact of 1 shot kill and I use invulnerability I dont keep it on all the time as it hampers movement you clearly dont know valker very well and maybe you should stop with oh your doing it wrong, maybe were not and there is something your not seeing you think it is there skill or build well it is most likely not at least for me and as I said before this is my second leach first no problems like this 2nd leach everything is on steroids 

On 2019-11-13 at 9:32 AM, manatauro said:

I know. That doesn't mean I don't have a point. Even when a lich doesn't have an iron skin on, having to go into melee to do 50 dmg instead of 30 on an enemy that's already a a bullet sponge, while also dealing with a plethora of lvl 100+ enemies is just not necessary. Im n complaining about difficulty, don't get me wrong. I think that liches are fun to fight. Its just that sometimes they're either pathetic (IE you have a squad of 4 ppl) or a a chore (IE you're running In a squad with no idea of what they're doing or you're going solo trying to beat the enemy to death with what feels like a wooden baseball bat for 10 minutes). I think at the very least kuva liches should scale similarly to how Assassins do based on the ammount of players of the squad

50 damage? i doo over 1k per hit..... r u even using the damage ur lich is weak 2?

takes me around 60 secs to fully kill all 3 health bars..... not even guna lie and thats on a level 5 and thats because they get teleport.... 

You have no idea valker has the best cc in game per cost I use tigers prime for a example because they can take that hit and be like hitting wind and these are reg enemy's not my leach not every one has vazzrin and when your fighting high lvl like that sure doing that keeps it safe but then you burn out all your lifes trying to stay alive and you are not addressing the fact of 1 shot kill and I use invulnerability I dont keep it on all the time as it hampers movement you clearly dont know valker very well and maybe you should stop with oh your doing it wrong, maybe were not and there is something your not seeing you think it is there skill or build well it is most likely not at least for me and as I said before this is my second leach first no problems like this 2nd leach everything is on steroids 

Best cc in game per cost? Lol ok. I mean I tried to help, you're the one who can't do the missions,  not me remember. Clearly I know nothing.

• Like 1

Kuva Lich is make for high MR 25-28

In solo it so fast   in squad random=useless players with friend-squad is perfect

why 4-5 lv , The ideia is  fast kill your Lich on 1-3 lv 

Recommend:Mesa Prime + Perfect build play on 2,3 [2 Arcane Velocity]  with Smeeta kaavat /Operator  -Zenurik/Naramon 

of course must use more energy big restore  or small big shield restore  started 150 last remain around 90

First Planet- 1 lv with luck random combimation -  you  need 30 restore my record is 42 min kill Kuva Lich

with every wrong symbol failed= 3-5h  total 230 restore for farm 1  Kuva lich  and  last remain around 110 

for 5 lv  total 320 Big Energy restore

Recommend 5 lv and use Adrenal steam wih Mesa Prime+Catchmon 18-20k other element  for resist

Edited by BDT_Flames

1 minute ago, BDT_Flames said:

In solo it so fast   in squad random=useless players with friend-squad is perfect

Recommend:Mesa Prime + Perfect build play on 2,3 [2 Arcane Velocity]  with Smeeta kaavat /Operator  -Zenurik/Naramon 

of course must use more energy big restore  or small big shield restore  started 150 last remain around 90

Firstb Planet- 1 lv with luck random combimation -  you  need 30 restore my record is 42 min kill Kuva Lich

with every wrong symbol failed= 3-5h  total 230 restore for farm 1  Kuva lich  and  last remain around 110 

Recommend 5 lv and use Adrenal steam wih Mesa Prime+Catchmon 20k other element  for resist

fk mesa, i use valkyr on liches 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BDT_Flames said:

Recommend:Mesa Prime + Perfect build play on 2,3 [2 Arcane Velocity]  with Smeeta kaavat /Operator 

Firstb Planet- 1 lv with luck random combimation -  you  need 30 restore my record is 42 min kill Kuva Lich

Recommend 5 lv and use Adrenal steam wih Mesa Prime+Catchmon 20k other element  for resist

My record is dead in 2 missions by fluke guessing the combination lol. Average time is around an hour to kill a lich, I don't use many energy pads though as I have Arcane Energize. 

• Like 1

Just now, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Best cc in game per cost? Lol ok. I mean I tried to help, you're the one who can't do the missions,  not me remember. Clearly I know nothing.

5 eng for a 10 to 20m rang stun if that is not cc then I don know what is and I know your trying to help but blaming skill and pointing out wrong info is not helping especially if you dont know the players skill there could be a problem as in enemy's kept there lvl from past leach and kept growing in power but are still labeled lower 

5 eng for a 10 to 20m rang stun if that is not cc then I don know what is and I know your trying to help but blaming skill and pointing out wrong info is not helping especially if you dont know the players skill there could be a problem as in enemy's kept there lvl from past leach and kept growing in power but are still labeled lower 

All enemies keep their power level on the lich man, it's designed that way, I think they're about level 140 on a level 5 lich. And again, you're using a Tigris Prime which is a very bad weapon vs Lich which suggests a lesser skill level than my own, therefore I'm trying to help.

• Like 1