Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Lich mission difficulty

ZzVinniezZ

Just now, -CdG-Zilchy said:

All enemies keep their power level on the lich man, it's designed that way, I think they're about level 140 on a level 5 lich. And again, you're using a Tigris Prime which is a very bad weapon vs Lich which suggests a lesser skill level than my own, therefore I'm trying to help.

I said I used tigers as a example because i use it for capture and who said I am using it on leach that wont spwan  and as lvl apparently not 

7 minutes ago, (NSW)hunterryu said:

5 eng for a 10 to 20m rang stun if that is not cc then I don know what is and I know your trying to help but blaming skill and pointing out wrong info is not helping especially if you dont know the players skill there could be a problem as in enemy's kept there lvl from past leach and kept growing in power but are still labeled lower 

Just as 1 of many examples, Nova MP, 25 energy cost, 81m range to slow everything to 25% indefinitely until you kill it. Which sounds better to you? Or maybe Loki Radial disarm, weapons permanently taken away? Just one of many CC abilities that are far better than Valkyr's stun.

Edited by -CdG-Zilchy
  • Like 1

I disagree they are too hard - Xbone hasn't had litches as long as PC  but I have killed 48 lich so far (yes DE - even after 10% drop  ephemera its still painful. Exceptionally so)

I've used, in no particular order Mag, Wukong, Inaros, Mirage, Ash, Saryn, Zephyr, Ivara so far start to finish with the majority of lichs going to level 5 (a few I got lucky on guesses but in general I try to get them to 5 as fast as possible)

I clearly changed playstyle between frames - for example I never did defense style missions with Ivara or Zephyr - sticking to exterm/sabo/cap/rescue.

I didn't try to face tank enemies or lich with mag, ivara, ash, or mirage.

Yes, I got killed a few times (not many - less than once per full lich hunt with squishy frames.

in general I just stick to Saryn or Ash though - just for speed of missions.

3 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Just as 1 of many examples, Nova MP, 25 energy cost, 81m range to slow everything to 25% indefinitely until you kill it. Which sounds better to you? Or maybe Loki Radial disarm, weapons permanently taken away? Just one of many CC abilities that are far better than Valkyr's stun.

Stun = no dam coming at you in its rang 

Stun = finisher = high dam out put 

You can spam it it only 5 eng =more use with same eng and 10 to 20m In all directions at about base is pretty dam good 

1 minute ago, (NSW)hunterryu said:

Stun = no dam coming at you in its rang 

Stun = finisher = high dam out put 

You can spam it it only 5 eng =more use with same eng and 10 to 20m In all directions at about base is pretty dam good 

That would be useful if enemies didn't fire from a lot more than 20m. Unfortunately Grineer will, which makes it harder for you during Lich missions. Even the starting frame Excalibur has better CC via Exalted blade giving you free Radial Blinds at no energy cost with much higher range while you're attacking enemies.

Edited by -CdG-Zilchy

4 minutes ago, (XB1)Tucker D Dawg said:

I disagree they are too hard - Xbone hasn't had litches as long as PC  but I have killed 48 lich so far (yes DE - even after 10% drop  ephemera its still painful. Exceptionally so)

I've used, in no particular order Mag, Wukong, Inaros, Mirage, Ash, Saryn, Zephyr, Ivara so far start to finish with the majority of lichs going to level 5 (a few I got lucky on guesses but in general I try to get them to 5 as fast as possible)

I clearly changed playstyle between frames - for example I never did defense style missions with Ivara or Zephyr - sticking to exterm/sabo/cap/rescue.

I didn't try to face tank enemies or lich with mag, ivara, ash, or mirage.

Yes, I got killed a few times (not many - less than once per full lich hunt with squishy frames.

in general I just stick to Saryn or Ash though - just for speed of missions.

48 try 1 sence lunch on switch with around 10% drop chance for req mods wish we could hit that but with rng not possible at the moment 

Just now, -CdG-Zilchy said:

That would be useful if enemies didn't fire from a lot more than 20m. Unfortunately Grineer will, which makes it harder for you during Lich missions.

True but at base that is fare and if your runing around while using it you can cover a good sized area and on small maps sets like earth like in small areas in more then enough 

3 minutes ago, (NSW)hunterryu said:

True but at base that is fare and if your runing around while using it you can cover a good sized area and on small maps sets like earth like in small areas in more then enough 

Then the million dollar question is this, if you have such good CC and no enemies shooting you, why are you dying and losing objectives while we are not? You're the first Switch player I've seen to have this issue so I don't think it's actually a bug. Only the Tonkor lich can hurt you and only the toxin one. And there's another guy in this thread smashing lich's with Valkyr no worries.

Edited by -CdG-Zilchy
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Then the million dollar question is this, if you have such good CC and no enemies shooting you, why are you dying and losing objectives while we are not? You're the first Switch player I've seen to have this issue so I don't think it's actually a bug. Only the Tonkor lich can hurt you and only the toxin one.

There more problems on switch then people can report for 1 and and kinda hard to deal dam with no gun while geting knocked down or sniped were not all perfect to go 2 leach hunts with out dying once and a lot can happen in just a few seconds cast time unstoppable enemy actions pros still in effect target geting hit from across the room killing a murmer huge aoes  solo or team play ect

7 minutes ago, (NSW)hunterryu said:

There more problems on switch then people can report for 1 and and kinda hard to deal dam with no gun while geting knocked down or sniped were not all perfect to go 2 leach hunts with out dying once and a lot can happen in just a few seconds cast time unstoppable enemy actions pros still in effect target geting hit from across the room killing a murmer huge aoes  solo or team play ect

Believe me, they still hit us from across the room with hitscan weaponry, it hurts the health but it doesn't kill us. Enemies are level 140 or so and Operator is very useful for negating a large chunk of the damage unless using a tank frame. But it doesn't kill us outright unless we fail to dodge an attack like for example Smite on a toxic lich. We also get AoE'd, knocked down etc as well as thrown around by the lich if we get too close. But as far as protecting objectives at those levels and staying alive, all you need is Lockdown and Repair. And mod your weaponry for Corrosive and Crit unless you get one of the rare lich's that has immunity to Corrosive. Modded like that you should tear level 5 lich's apart, they aren't difficult. If you eat a Tonkor shot to the face it'll 1 shot you, otherwise, not a chance.

Edited by -CdG-Zilchy
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Believe me, they still hit us from across the room with hitscan weaponry, it hurts the health but it doesn't kill us. Enemies are level 140 or so and Operator is very useful for negating a large chunk of the damage unless using a tank frame. But it doesn't kill us outright unless we fail to dodge an attack like for example Smite on a toxic lich. We also get AoE'd, knocked down etc as well as thrown around by the lich if we get too close. But as far as protecting objectives at those levels and staying alive, all you need is Lockdown and Repair. And mod your weaponry for Corrosive unless you get one of the rare lich's that has immunity to Corrosive. Modded like that you should tear level 5 lich's apart, they aren't difficult. 

True but the aoe is killing in 1 hit and leach a coward and won't come out half filled bar and half my info on leach dont show so hope to god I dont have a crap passive lockdown I sold my r3 for p because I found a more op move for demulest I use repair and viger

1 minute ago, (PS4)ghinellil said:

Reasonable is bring back the old raids and fix them. Kuva Lich are nothing difficult; just use the operator and learn the game.

I killed one already not that hard 2nd leach (oh that leach you killed was a lvl 5 I am lvl 20 but I am to scared to spwan so my lvl 140 minions that look like lvl 90 will kill you for me)  the rng broken and can barely play on switch with out a bug saying hello I get sorti rescue and spy given to me as a freebie by the game  spwaning in room with hostage and no alarm all I have to do us walk out.   Or get stuck in walls or fall through the map

On 2019-11-04 at 4:50 AM, ZzVinniezZ said:

ok why it has to be 90-110 level along with enemies able to pin point accuracy and instant kill you? back then even kuva flood which is 80-90 is already hard enough to survived. After the introduction of Kuva Lich i realized how easily i'm to be killed by normal enemies because they are at level 90+. not to mention NOX glass cant be break despite my Tiberon prime with riven that deal massive damage back then. Having a squad is nice because we can kill enemies easily but 90% of the time i have to play solo because no one is on the same location and mission as i'm so at least can i get forgiving difficulty for playing Solo?

also anyone got a bug where you got instant kill by Thrall despite them not even attack you or anyone else?

The idea of the Lich is to be a an actual threat to the Almighty Warframes. So yeah, make it harder even

11 hours ago, (XB1)DavidRyder 74 said:

The idea of the Lich is to be a an actual threat to the Almighty Warframes. So yeah, make it harder even

The lich having pinpoint accuracy is can slide, but all enemy's with that and can 1 shot you makes it pointless my 2nd lich wont spwan in, and the enemy's are more powerful then my lvl 5 first lich I understand the challenge part but this hard is ridiculous.

4 minutes ago, MonsterOfMyOwn said:

tbh I'd rather say the opposite of the OP : may we have lvl 5 liches from the beginning ? Yes their weapons can 1HKO you, but that was the point, and playing lvl 50 missions is tedious tbh.

The lich is cool my first 1 was fun challenging it is just the other enemy's that are the problem and waiting for it to spwan in or farm murmers 50 murmurs to 60 is a real chore definitely not looking forward to the argon farm 

il y a 2 minutes, (NSW)hunterryu a dit :

The lich is cool my first 1 was fun challenging it is just the other enemy's that are the problem and waiting for it to spwan in or farm murmers 50 murmurs to 60 is a real chore definitely not looking forward to the argon farm 

My point is right the opposite : (re-)playing the star map at lvl 90+ is cool. They should adjust the rewards (and one or two requiem mods ain't enough).

The Lich is meh after a dozen, mostly due to being bored by the RNG.

Edited by MonsterOfMyOwn

4 hours ago, MonsterOfMyOwn said:

My point is right the opposite : (re-)playing the star map at lvl 90+ is cool. They should adjust the rewards (and one or two requiem mods ain't enough).

The Lich is meh after a dozen, mostly due to being bored by the RNG.

Rng sucks between me and 2 friends 40 relics only 2 mods and the rewards suck tbh I got the kuva kraken as my current lich like really the second to worst gun in game smh

• Like 1