Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ZzVinniezZ

Kuva Lich mission difficulty

On 2019-12-10 at 1:45 PM, (XB1)KnightSlayer411 said:

Boo hoo, keep crying, thankfully they already said they won't listen to the kinds of you.

Thankfully people like you kill the community on a game full of glitches you dont know what switch has to deal with you dont have enemy's that 1 shot you like it is nothing or killed out of nowhere with no enemy's so keep your comment to yourself at least I report bugs to de unlike people like you who exploit them I bet I a better then you like the other people saying get good I play games and fight lvl 90 bosses with starter gear so I know what I am doing 

Give up on the system now and just ignore the Lich. Maybe find some guys to carry you to killing it if you can figure out the Requiem kill sequence, then never touch the system again, but that's really unlikely. That's the only advice that can be given, I know it sucks.

18 hours ago, (NSW)ToadBlue said:

Give up on the system now and just ignore the Lich. Maybe find some guys to carry you to killing it if you can figure out the Requiem kill sequence, then never touch the system again, but that's really unlikely. That's the only advice that can be given, I know it sucks.

The lich is not the problem 

On 2019-12-08 at 10:37 PM, nslay said:

It takes sniper ammo, but it's not a sniper. No sniper combo or scope bonus... practically no scope at all! It can also equip Assault Rifle mods like Gun Glide (but not Tactical Reload!?).

It may not have any of the sniper bonuses, but it deals one of if not the highest single-shot damage in the game. Mine is only 27% and it deals hundreds of thousands more damage on hit than my Lanka, Opticor, or Vectis. Even without my Riven I can 1-shot a level 5 lich's health bar with an orange headshot.

I don't really have any riven mods or mods outside the standard crit/damage mods. I'm able to take on about lvl 70 plus enemies, would I be able to take on Kuva Liches too? If not what else do I need?

Vazarin focus school works wonders for self healing

Get a decent sniper rifle and mod it for the lichs weakness

Mostly soloing level 5 liches with ivara.

But if your gear ain't right. It's gonna be hell.