Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack Info?

(XBOX)FOTUS Spectre

So do we have any info about railjack?.. Every time I look up railjack news or info, I don't get anything except what was shown at Tennocon. I heard it was supposed to be released by fall or winter of this year but I can't find anything about its progress or release date. And not to mention. Warframe, though I've always loved the game and been a fan for years.. it seems kind stale on new content besides the new battle pass which is still just an intermission II. I'm just wondering because at this rate, I had to take a break from Warframe. It just. Gotta sorta boring doing the constant grind and repetition of missions and cetus and fortuna bounties. 

1 hour ago, (XB1)l 302s l Kenshi said:

I heard it was supposed to be released by fall or winter of this year

It was meant to come this fall, with The New War coming before christmas.

But given the fact how hard DE screwed up with The Old Grind (and the fact that this was already delayed), I wouldn't expect the first phase of railjack - which is only the drydock - to come out before April 2020, with Phase 2 - the stuff we're waiting for - probably coming around july because [DE]lay intensifies.

Honestly, I think we'll get to play Cyberpunk 2077 before railjack comes around.

Edited by o0Despair0o
typo