Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Suggestions For Ember

BoompigXD

Let's just get straight to the point.

Stats: Same as she is now.

Abilties:

Fire Fist (25 Energy): Ember lights her fist a flame and attacks an enemy with it, sending them flying, and turning them into a living Projectile. Does 500/600/700 damage and 200/300/400 Fire damage to each enemy in the way of the flaming enemy.

Dragon Wall(Either 75 or 50 Energy, not sure): Ember makes a wall of fire in FRONT OF HER (Meaning it acts like electric shield), This wall will stop enemies, and send out mini fireballs that deal 100/200/300 Fire damage and have DoT.

(75 or 50 Energy, again not sure) Chain of Flame: Ember creates links enemies together through a chain made of fire and then engulfs them in flame, doing  500/600/700 damage, and setting down a fire hazard. Any enemies that pass through this Hazard take 100/200/300 damage.

Fiery Magma (100 Energy): Ember fills a wide area with Magma, dealing 200 Fire DoT, and supercharging weapons and ablitites with 10/20/30% Fire Damage

Thoughts?

Edited by BoompigXD

Let's just get straight to the point.

Stats: Same as she is now.

Abilties:

Fire Fist (25 Energy): Ember lights her fist a flame and attacks an enemy with it, sending them flying, and turning them into a living Projectile. Does 500/600/700 damage and 200/300/400 Fire damage to each enemy in the way of the flaming enemy.

Dragon Wall(Either 75 or 50 Energy, not sure): Ember makes a wall of fire in FRONT OF HER (Meaning it acts like electric shield), This wall will stop enemies, and send out mini fireballs that deal 100/200/300 Fire damage and have DoT.

(75 or 50 Energy, again not sure) Chain of Flame: Ember creates links enemies together through a chain made of fire and then engulfs them in flame, doing  500/600/700 damage, and setting down a fire hazard. Any enemies that pass through this Hazard take 100/200/300 damage.

Fiery Magma (100 Energy): Ember fills a wide area with Magma, dealing 50 Fire DoT, and supercharging all Guns, Melees, and abilites with 50%/100%/200% Fire damage.

Thoughts?

Not a bad though there buddy but I will start from the top.

1. Her number one sounds way to much like soul punch.  If this is gonna work its needs to be more fluid such as she sends a fireball out of her fist that hits the target for ? amount of dmg and does ? dmg to ? of enemies in range of her.

2.  Scrap this idea and stick with overheat it is fine the way it is.

3.  This skills seems good for her as long as the range of the skill doesn't exceed more than 10 meters IMO.  Otherwise it would just be to OP not to mention it kinda sounds alot like her current #3.

4. I would say instead of a 50 dmg dot make it more like Saryns where everytarget just takes a high dmg dot.  Say 50/100/250 every sec for 4 secs increased with mods and stuff of course.  Not sure about the fire dmg to weapons and other skills this doesn't really benefit her at all but instead makes other classes stronger and stronger.

The number 4 with nova molecular prime and rhinos roar and figuratively speaking this 200% dmg increase as fire for all skills and all weapons is just to OP 200% + 70% + 50% = GOD MODE for anyone just too much. 

Not a bad though there buddy but I will start from the top.

1. Her number one sounds way to much like soul punch.  If this is gonna work its needs to be more fluid such as she sends a fireball out of her fist that hits the target for ? amount of dmg and does ? dmg to ? of enemies in range of her.

Well, i was going for short range with that idea, but hey, making Fireball into my idea could be nice.

2.  Scrap this idea and stick with overheat it is fine the way it is.

See this is the one people are divided on, some people don't think Overheat is good right now, some people think it's TERRIBLE right now. It really depends on who you ask.

3.  This skills seems good for her as long as the range of the skill doesn't exceed more than 10 meters IMO.  Otherwise it would just be to OP not to mention it kinda sounds alot like her current #3.

I really don't see how this seems like her current 3, and yea, i was going for close range.

4. I would say instead of a 50 dmg dot make it more like Saryns where everytarget just takes a high dmg dot.  Say 50/100/250 every sec for 4 secs increased with mods and stuff of course.  Not sure about the fire dmg to weapons and other skills this doesn't really benefit her at all but instead makes other classes stronger and stronger.

The number 4 with nova molecular prime and rhinos roar and figuratively speaking this 200% dmg increase as fire for all skills and all weapons is just to OP 200% + 70% + 50% = GOD MODE for anyone just too much. 

This is assuming that you will always run into to a Rhino and a Nova, and if they have enough energy to cast those two skills, but i guess i can either get rid of it or lower it. 

One question: Why?

Because a lot of people think Ember is useless right now.