Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Get it together warframe

(PSN)SifuPurpleWolf

Is it just me or this game has been super buggy latley wtf I just want to inv this clan to my alliance but he cant seem to get the inv when every other clan can I've reinvited him 4 times now and still nothing its pissing me off also the clan log is fine but when I kick someone for inactivity in my clan it says they have left the clan in clan chat and people get discouraged when they see that cant it say they have been kicked or not say anything at all cant this game let me play 1 day without without crashing or hitting /unstuck I love this game been playin ever since the first month of launch 6 yes ago when I was in middle school but damn the bugs are sad the challenge is none and the number 1 reason I play this game is for the community my clan and alliances but the dark sector armistice length has been disgusting it makes me sick I want some clan vrs clan action I want some raids everything good about this game they've taken away I'm sick of wa warframe ayer base being a bunch of avocados and white knights I will always love warframe as my number 1 favorite game ever played it's truly holds a special place in my heart but if they cant listen to constructive criticism fix their broken game I wont be playing for much longer 😕 I share this opinion not because I want to point out all the games weak spots but because I just want them to go in a good direction I love this game please work on clan system fix the leaderboards stop making grindy content and make challenging content that makes me actually use my brain and hit more than 1 or two buttons or you know dont listen life goes on.

On 2019-11-04 at 11:17 AM, (PS4)Crimmson_knight said:

but if they cant listen to constructive criticism

16 hours ago, (PS4)Crimmson_knight said:

Na I'm good 

You should probably listen to constructive criticism in regards to your grammar.  No one wants to read a block of........this.

You can't expect anyone giving half their attention to what you're saying if you don't know how to communicate properly.

Specially when you're trying to express yourself to people who read a lot of content frequently. Posts without punctuation and paragraphs are tiring, WAY tiring, this is not about a few mistakes here and there as that can happen to anyone, it's about making a whole post unreadable.