Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What happened to the melee mods

Milinko

Alright so I'm just gonna list some mods that have been negatively affected by the update

Reflex coil 

Focus energy

Relentless combo

Made useless because every weapon can get to max combo really fast with just a little attack speed so guess which one I would actually build for.

The fact there is a max combo, I use to love wasting my life trying to get to high combo numbers. Just a little side note.

Enduring Affliction

Enduring Strike

The lifted status is really hard to make use out of for dps reasons because they fly to all illogical places. Lifted is literally just Titanias lantern without the tether.

Also enduring strike has the same issue as the combo efficiency.

Amalgam Organ Shatter

Killing Blow

Dispatch Overdrive

Life Strike

Heavy attacks suck... moving on

Tek Gravity

Don't work

True punishment 

Don't work

Parry 

Still says channeling 

BONUS: Power Spike from the Naramon Tree

Don't work

Update is rushed to keep people satisfied. Give it a bit of time, they'll fix all wonky parts... I hope.

Can't say that about heavy attacks, we're stuck with it for a long time.

Dunno if somebody tested, if the life strike works on heavy slam, it is at least can be used effectively.

19 minutes ago, Miyabi-sama said:

Give it a bit of time, they'll fix all wonky parts... I hope.

ZUeCbT5.gif

EDIT: To clarify:
- It took more than five years for them to tweak useless / outright-detrimental Melee 2.0 mods (April 2014)
- Still waiting on improvements to many Damage 2.0 mods (November 2013)
- Still waiting on improvements to (or removal of) Melee 1.0 wall attacks (???????? 20??), which are still largely untouched since DE has ignored them over two separate melee reworks

I love DE to death, but unfortunately I'm expecting them to drop this project and move their attention to something else before even a third of the necessary improvements are made. It's pretty much their M.O. at this point.

Edited by SortaRandom

On 2019-11-04 at 12:56 PM, SortaRandom said:

I'm expecting them to drop this project and move their attention to something else before even a third of the necessary improvements are made. It's pretty much their M.O. at this point.

Yup, I mean honestly you name it and this is what happened to it.

• Like 1