Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New combat system is amazing

IllogicalLogic420

Where do I begin. I've dreamt of this day for so long. Players like me, who have extremely high APM, couldn't use our max APM before, because it would either break the game or the game couldn't keep up.

Now, with the new "unlocked" animations, fluidity, and everything else....I can start achieving my true APM. I can't do this yet, because there's still some kinks that need to be worked out, but my word......when I'm in squad and people see me thrashing everything to dust, all over the place, they stop and watch. And that feels great.

I can't wait for the next update that makes all of this even smoother, because I wanna see what I can truly do in this game, and be the best badass space ninja I can be lmao

I'm f-ing blown away by this, I love it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DarkMarkX said:

Are you from the future? Because update 26 didn't add a "new combat system". Feel free to elaborate though.

Not literally, however it made a major overhaul to existing one: streamlined combos, allowed for mid-animation brake, returned dedicated melee stance and manual blocking, added new charge attack mechanic and tactical dodge, removed redundant channelling feature and so on. All in all combat system does feel a bit new.