Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Synapse Could Use Better Audio.

Aspari

what the f*ck did i just watch. please tell me that wasn't actually in arcades. because Germany would probably be offended by that entire game, lol. 

anyways, due to the Audio being quite old, it's hard for me to really get an idea of what you're looking for. that sounds more like an explosion than a lightning bolt / Tesla gun.

what the f*ck did i just watch. please tell me that wasn't actually in arcades. because Germany would probably be offended by that entire game, lol. 

anyways, due to the Audio being quite old, it's hard for me to really get an idea of what you're looking for. that sounds more like an explosion than a lightning bolt / Tesla gun.

It's a Japanese shmup for consoles, not sure if it ever hit arcade machines.

If I still had my original copy it would sound better. In the original though the Riot Gun sounded like the old, violent sounding thunderbolts.

It's a Japanese shmup for consoles, not sure if it ever hit arcade machines.

If I still had my original copy it would sound better. In the original though the Riot Gun sounded like the old, violent sounding thunderbolts.

i meant more that such a game would probably have the German government sueing the entire world for being so racist xD

ah, i see. personally, i have no real concerns about the way Synapse sounds currently. the early part of the sound is a bit repetative i admit, but man, the end of the firing sound (like the Vasto's situation), is absolutely beautiful. i wish the end was louder, and the start a bit quieter.