Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

lak of player on XB1

hello my first post on forum so here I go
I am a pc player with more than 500h on warframe I decided to play on xbox to play with friends but the problem nobody plays on console I feel the search squads does not succeed my clan is dead and as a new player I dont have the mods
necessary or the level to solo the game early so i wanted to know if im the only one confront to this problem ty :)

On xbox everyone is playin void fissures, invasions, sortie, arbitration, so/eso and such. Not many killing orb mother or profit taker. Eidolon hunts are usually packed tho. And when Baro shows up, you can see there are players. Not many are doing starchart missions outside of the 3 popular defense on Void, Saturn, Sedna and a few random survival. 

I started early this year.  I had to grind void missions to trade those items for plat then buy stuff I needed to play solo. Frames, weapons, mods. Same time I bought every weapon available for purchase with credits so I could increase my MR for more trades per day. While also grinding my own Ghost clan research for items to level. 

I would have quit after I finished earth because the game seemed very dead. But I normally play 1 player game and I was able to solo everything so I didn't mind. But my clan stopped signing in after Earth

When I was playing consistently (stopped after I read/disliked the recent update) I noticed there weren't near as many people playing. Trading was scarce, clan recruiting near impossible, fissures with only yourself, etc). 

I think it has a bit to do with the lack of updates and Destiny 2 going free to play. Consoles haven't had an update in nearly two months. I think that's a big part of the lack of players. 

11 hours ago, (XB1)LynxDarkAngel37 said:

ty for all the ansers but even to farm relics and open them theres nobody and even if i could to who should i sell them if nobody plays

XB1 has fewer players than PC, so if you're comparing to PC, you'll always be disappointed.

What region are you playing in?  The vast majority play in the NA region, so if you aren't setting your chat to that, you'll likely see very few people at all.

What times are you playing?  Activity ebbs and flows with the clock as well.

When I queue up for PUB fissures, I usually end up with a full squad (not every time, but usually).

16 hours ago, (XB1)LynxDarkAngel37 said:

how do i switch region ? and whats ebbs ?

In the menu find "Options."  In the options somewhere (sorry, not at my XB to go through it but I believe it's in "Gameplay") there's an option to select which region you play in.

Also the word ebb means:

(of an emotion or quality) gradually lessen or reduce.

When something ebbs and flows, it's a saying that means that sometimes you'll get a lot of activity and sometimes you'll get much less.  It depends on the time of day and when the majority of players tend to log on and play.