Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Question to Those who Completed Their First Kuva Lich...

SnowWarFr

8 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

I'm already doing it again. And Rebecca posted some things on her twitter. Sounds like doing the Lichs will become easier.
And you know that such a strawpoll is stupid? These kinds of site are easy to trick. The result won't tell you anything at all.

I dont think hes trying to get 100% correct answers. he's just doing it to see what people think. Why would someone trick it to do multiple votes. it gives them nothing. Or would change nothing.

1 minute ago, ResidentOrb21 said:

I dont think hes trying to get 100% correct answers. he's just doing it to see what people think. Why would someone trick it to do multiple votes. it gives them nothing. Or would change nothing.

It's the internet. As long as you can do something, there is someone doing it. You think it doesn't give them anything. That doesn't mean it's the same for other people.
And chances are people will just ignore the strawpoll, because making a post explaining your decision is always better. For example the dislike-option. Saying you didn't enjoy doing the Kuva Lich is all fine and dandy. But what about it wasn't enjoyable? Maybe you are a lowie and your equipment didn't hurt the Lich. Something like that will change with time. Maybe the Lich stole your relics and requiem mods. Going by Rebecca's twitter, DE will change it so that the Lich can't take relics or requiem mods.

Saying you dislike something is easy. Explaining it isn't. But without an explanation DE won't be able to change anything. 
So again, the poll is stupid.

1 minute ago, WhiteMarker said:

It's the internet. As long as you can do something, there is someone doing it. You think it doesn't give them anything. That doesn't mean it's the same for other people.
And chances are people will just ignore the strawpoll, because making a post explaining your decision is always better. For example the dislike-option. Saying you didn't enjoy doing the Kuva Lich is all fine and dandy. But what about it wasn't enjoyable? Maybe you are a lowie and your equipment didn't hurt the Lich. Something like that will change with time. Maybe the Lich stole your relics and requiem mods. Going by Rebecca's twitter, DE will change it so that the Lich can't take relics or requiem mods.

Saying you dislike something is easy. Explaining it isn't. But without an explanation DE won't be able to change anything. 
So again, the poll is stupid.

Whats the point in calling it stupid. xD just don't say anything about it if you think its dumb. Why cant the guy just make a poll. Wanting to see what people think without someone like you calling it stupid. If you think its stupid don't post on it. Its that simple. 🙂

Edited by ResidentOrb21

45 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

I'm already doing it again. And Rebecca posted some things on her twitter. Sounds like doing the Lichs will become easier.
And you know that such a strawpoll is stupid? These kinds of site are easy to trick. The result won't tell you anything at all.

You got a suggestion? I'm all ears for.

I'm on my 8th. I found a groove and a decent strat so I'm just enjoying myself as I just cruise through and work on my liches. Only reason I'm currently not going further is because I have to dedicate my effort solely to them and I'd like to do something else for a change of pace.

I've even converted my first Lich cause he will always be most memorable to me.

Second Lich farming is getting stale. I even guessed the first mod and still had to farm it... But upcoming changes should fix most issues I have with it. Still prefer I could farm murmurs while doing relic farming and such... these missions otherwise drop nothing so I'll take it slow now.

this poll doesnt have FOMO in it... for example, I completely HATE the system, but I am forced to do it because I want that big ween MR28. A better question would be:

Assuming you have all kuva weapons, would you spawn another lich?

A) NO

B) HELL NO