Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Fieldron Sample And Detonite Ampule In Some Kind Of Epic Map Too, Plz ?

Doforcash

well yeah...i admit high chance i gonna get a lot of dislike..but meh :D.

i think that since Mutagen sample are now only gain from a epic map...why not also make 2 map and 2 key for Fieldron Sample (Corpus) and Detonite Ampule (Grineer)? It's would be awesome since they are very unique recourse.

oh and in case (90%) u guy dislike my idea...well i just wanna said survival or defend is a good way to both farming material and boss key :P, + it's not really that hard to farm 10 of that stuff in 30 min

Edited by Doforcash

jeesh..thk :D...but i already 

oh and in case (90%) u guy dislike my idea...well i just wanna said survival or defend is a good way to both farming material and boss key :P, + it's not really that hard to farm 10 of that stuff in 30 min got this

Edited by Doforcash

Yeah, I'm sure they're already working on those tilesets and will be moving the special resources of the other factions there. It's not really a problem anymore to be honest, as the effort to actually visit the derelict has been reduced shortly after its release. I'm okay with the amount of farming and prices you have to pay at the moment, and I really like that they kept the 1-hour time gate on the boss mission. 3 hours was annoying, one hour is short enough for you to start building the key at the beginning of your play session and use it towards the end, while still shutting down the boss run problem of the other systems.

Yeah, I'm sure they're already working on those tilesets and will be moving the special resources of the other factions there. It's not really a problem anymore to be honest, as the effort to actually visit the derelict has been reduced shortly after its release. I'm okay with the amount of farming and prices you have to pay at the moment, and I really like that they kept the 1-hour time gate on the boss mission. 3 hours was annoying, one hour is short enough for you to start building the key at the beginning of your play session and use it towards the end, while still shutting down the boss run problem of the other systems.

th...for back me up :D

it already known there going to make a corpus fart factory so I like it! hope its a planet though to much farming so I guess the fart factory planets going to  be the only planet to drop feildtron it will fight right with lore cause now that corpus robotics drop from eris infested makes no darn sense

it already known there going to make a corpus fart factory so I like it! hope its a planet though to much farming so I guess the fart factory planets going to  be the only planet to drop feildtron it will fight right with lore cause now that corpus robotics drop from eris infested makes no darn sense

yeah irk XD