The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Range mods for weapons should be exilus compatible?

ZoneDymo

I agree, especially since "projectile flight speed" mods are exilus and they serve much the same purpose. Doesn't make much sense for one to be exilus and not the other, in my opinion.

(On an unrelated note, I'd also like to see Wild Frenzy for the Grakata become exilus since it's an added alt-fire anyway, doesn't affect the normal function of the weapon.)

It indirectly does affect DPS though, I mean you get the opportunity to hit more enemies in one swing using a range mod which would save you time.

EDIT: Sorry, misread the title and I thought you guys were talking about melee. But in some circumstances; fulmin or the likes of it would still extend the range of hurt the weapon can give so... yeah.

Edited by ConsumerJTC

3 hours ago, ConsumerJTC said:

It indirectly does affect DPS though, I mean you get the opportunity to hit more enemies in one swing using a range mod which would save you time.

EDIT: Sorry, misread the title and I thought you guys were talking about melee. But in some circumstances; fulmin or the likes of it would still extend the range of hurt the weapon can give so... yeah.

That way you can say stability mods affects DPS 'cuz they make heavy recoil weapons like grakata with Wild Frenzy or Akjagara, much easier to unleash full clip into your enemies, instead of shooting sky. Well, stability mods are Exilus now. Shame Punch Through mods are not Exilus. I would love to be able to use them and all other "utility" mods as Exilus. It would be also nice to standardize Exilus mods polarization to make all of them fit this new slot. Imagine my surprise when i realized Karak has Madurai polarity, while almost all Exilus mods for rifle are Naramon and only 2 of them are Madurai.

8 hours ago, ConsumerJTC said:

Actually, the range of the Fulmin's projectile is improved by flight speed mods, rather than "range" mods which are only for beams. And flight speed IS allowed in the exilus slot. So Fulmin already gets it. Shotguns also have their falloff ranges improved by flight speed!

• Like 2