The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Till which level give Kuva weapons MR?

Karasokami

Question

I just defeatet my first Kuva Lich and got an Kuva Tonkor. Since im not a big Tonkor fan, i only want to level it for MR. Investing 5 Forma on a weapon just for MR seems way to overkill. So do i need to level it to 40 in order to get maximum MR out of it?

6 answers to this question

It will be nice to have some table or thread for comparison. For example, I got a very decent Kuva Karak, which is way better than Karak wraith, for example, or majority of generic assault rifles, on par with most of prime versions or even better, from the lich and want to level it up:

https://imgur.com/snbObX1

What will be the stats at level 40? Can it be any better if I get another one? Mine had 45% bonus radiation to start with. What is the maximal/minimal range for the stats? Is higher base damage balanced with lower CC or CD like in rivens or everything is simply buffed based on elemental %, which is presumed to be random?

Edited by akots

1 minute ago, akots said:

It will be nice to have some table or thread for comparison. For example, I got a very decent Kuva Karak, which is way better than Karak wraith, for example, or majority of generic assault rifles, on par with most of prime versions or even better, from the lich and want to level it up:

https://imgur.com/snbObX1

What will be the stats at level 40? Can it be any better if I get another one? Mine had 45% bonus radiation to start with. What is the maximal/minimal range for the stats?

20% - 85%

ish

7 minutes ago, KIREEK said:

20% - 85%

ish

That's what wiki says but is it possible that you get 85% and then 4 seconds reload like it may happen in a riven? Well, probably nothing that extreme, the gun should be useable in any case. Mine has even small punch through, very high SC, high CC, and decent CD. Moreover, slash is higher than any other damage type. This is quite unlike regular karak or karak wraith. And 80 accuracy, which may permit use of Heavy caliber after all. I have to check it out when it is fully leveled.

This may basically mean that it is all a trade off and there is really not much point in farming weapons or having multiple copies. Those who got multiple copies of the same weapon may compare. Or somebody can collect some info on how it works.

Edited by akots

1 hour ago, akots said:

That's what wiki says but is it possible that you get 85% and then 4 seconds reload like it may happen in a riven?

Not that I know of, but the 85% damage roll also seems to influence the other base damage numbers a bit. So for example my Kuva Brakk which has 55% heat, has a slightly (2-3 point higher) base impact, puncture and slash damage numbers than other lower roll Kuva Brakk weapons its nothing big. But other stats, like magazine size or reload speed seem to be universal.