Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vox Solaris quest still glitched

(PSN)Vorx421

Every time I get to the terminal to hack and defend, I hack it and nothing happens. Tried every possible solution from every previous forum. Still no fix. I can't get the k-drive let alone explore orb vallis. 

Anyone else atill experiencing this issue? Anyone have any possible fixes?

Edited by (PS4)Vorx421

Its been months for me. I find it hard to want to play warframe when the quest is glitched and I'm missing out on a hoverboard and an entire open world map. Someone I basically played the entire game with so far is having the same issue.

Edited by (PS4)Vorx421

• 4 weeks later...

Empyrean will be coming out soon for consoles, and I'm stuck trying to do something that was released several months ago. Myself and MANY MANY others are still stuck just trying to gain access to Orb Vallis. Myself and many others, I'm sure, have lost interest in even playing warframe when something so significant is right in front of us and we cannot access it. Please fix this DE. I've dropped too much money into Warframe to stop playing now. I just don't want to because you haven't fixed a script issue from several updates ago.

• 2 weeks later...

I just realised that I cannot acquire the amp for the operator either. The quest, A Personal Favor, is also glitched. None of the objectives pop up when I leave Cetus. That's two quests that I cannot complete and some gear I cannot acquire because of that. These forums are the only way to report bugs and this has been a problem for many of us for quite some time. Yet these forums seem to never make a difference.