Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whats Your Favorite Loadout?

AlienTetris

I've been playing this game for 7 months give or take, and this game is very good and all but... Its getting stale!

I have the frames and weapons i want, for the most part, and i play this game every day for at least an hour or two.

i need variety.. lots of it.

So whats your favorite frame, and weapon/s? 

For the most part i enjoy either Stealth(Loki, Ash)and Support frames(Trinity, Nekros) 

With run and gun weapons, and with a nice charge melee.

I use a Loki, potatoe'd and forma'd once. I use all of the abilities except for Switch Teleport, where I use a stamina recharge mod so I can run better. Besides that, I also use a ton of energy mods.

For my Primary, I have a Snipetron Vandal. Currently looking for a Vital Sense for it.

For my Secondary, I usually use Despair, it's good for mopping up enemies, regardless of their level.

And for my Melee, I'll use the Kogake, to knock down opponents. Also helps that it looks cool jump kicking Grineer in the face.

So that's my loadout.

Pest Control Saryn.

Build for Damage and Duration of 1, 2, and 3 abilities.

Equip Ignis and Glaive. 

Anything below 100 you can dispatch pretty easily using Contagion in conjunction with the Glaive. Ignis works OK with Venom, though I'm not completely sold on it. Molt is to draw in a crowd so that you raise the efficiency of the Ignis.

Do not equip Miasma or an Acrid, this is a hipster build.

Pest Control Saryn.

Build for Damage and Duration of 1, 2, and 3 abilities.

Equip Ignis and Glaive. 

Anything below 100 you can dispatch pretty easily using Contagion in conjunction with the Glaive. Ignis works OK with Venom, though I'm not completely sold on it. Molt is to draw in a crowd so that you raise the efficiency of the Ignis.

Do not equip Miasma or an Acrid, this is a hipster build.

Creativity at its best.

Currently running Lanka/Hikou/Fang Prime for T3 Voids. Frame would be depending on the party, though I usually run Nova if there isn't one to help clear mobs.

As for lower levels... any frame (but preferable Excal/Loki/Volt), then anything goes.

Edited by qqchurch

Banshee, Paris Prime, Despair and Glaive

I rarely believe in guns and advanced technology and OPness as I usually think that noobs would use them. 

So I stuck with this build as it improves my ability to dodge, aim and less skill reliance. 

So yeah...hah hah. 

Although I use the others for mastery and mainly for higher level "Organised" Tier Missions or if I'm extremely lazy.

Edited by Ephesus

I had a quick Xini before work tonight with 3 randoms

All 3 had  Soma/Acrid/Orthos  [their Galatines were all obviously in the Foundry ticking away]

nothing like VARIETY! 

i personally use Supra/Dual Bronco Busters/Gram but hey im WEIRD

wf4qJAD.gif

Have you seen this Gif!? Weird for you is an understatement for you, sir.