Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.4 + 26.0.4.1

[DE]Megan

il y a 26 minutes, Sniga a dit :

Also, is there anything you can do about lazy people ignoring their Lich, thus preventing others from getting theirs?

All the players don't necessarily get the Requiem Mods needed when they meet their Lich. Is it lazy to be pointlessly killed by the Lich ?

Go solo when you want to confront your personal Lich.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Larvling Lich creation will be truly opt-in.

What about opting out of the whole Lich system by allowing us to make peace with said Lich if you decided that creating it was a terrible idea?

Because right now I'm stuck with one and I have little motivation to kill it.

Adding more sources for Requiem Relics doesn't change the fact that they are awful and they don't help the Kuva Lich system be fun. There's already enough relic grinding in the  game to get Primes and Ducats and enough going on with hunting down a Larvling, Murmurs, and figuring out the order the symbols work to take down the Lich. Just take out the Requiem Relics, move the rewards elsewhere, make the Requiem Mods permanent but powered by a currency like Void Traces that comes from doing the Lich missions. Rework the T5 Void Fissure mission to be more like Elite Onslaught that works with any relic.

vor 1 Minute schrieb Hedasker:

Is it lazy to be pointlessly killed by the Lich ?

Kinda yeah .. they are Lazy to fight agains higher level Enemies. Because whats the Downside of failing to Kill your Lich? NOTHING. Your Lich just level up and its getting harder for you. If you are Lazy yeah you just let him alive and collect all Thrulls.

Why has the Kuva Ogris received no changes? Its in-game description is completely incorrect.

i7vbHeR.png

The Kuva Ogris has a base damage of 454.

The Normal Ogris has a base damage of 700.

On Primetime the Kuva Ogris was shown to have a base damage of 1030, and yet on release it was reduced to well below the normal Ogris. Will the weapon be getting buffed? Or is it destined to remain a weaker alternative to a much easier to acquire weapon?

5 минут назад, buSoreZ сказал:

ahh good Logic. So by Rebuilding my Build i dont need to use Melee at all for a Longer Blade Duration? Interesting.

I dont use Melee at all because Melee is just total S#&$ in this Game.

But i know why ppl are hating the Zenistar Change and i totally can understand that.

Zenistar became better after the update. People have not yet tasted its new Zenistar's features. And about the strong attack button - i agree. It is necessary to assign a separate single button!

vor 3 Minuten schrieb -EPECb-:

Zenistar became better after the update. People have not yet tasted its new Zenistar's features. And about the strong attack button - i agree. It is necessary to assign a separate single button!

Even if the Zenistar is better now. I still dont like Melee! 

The Blade is fine for AOE Dmg and has nothing to do with Melee at all.. but to use it correctly i now HAVE TO Melee Attack. It was different before and thats what people want back. Understandable or not? Would it be a Downside for you if you dont have to use Melee for the Blade Duration? Its not like you cant use your Zenistar anymore if its like that.

4 minutes ago, Rev14 said:

it should be faster to pissed off the lich. I get 2 known mods now and he's barly "fulming", I didnt see him once yet.

While mine was fully Enraged about 3/4 of the way through revealing the first known requiem mod.

I like the ability to combine duplicate Kuva weapons, but the comments about duplicates not happening until you have all the weapons has some merit. I doubt they'd completely prevent duplicates in such a fashion, but weighting the chances in favor of a Lich having a weapon you haven't yet received/mastered seems tenable.

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.4

Parazon Mod Changes & Fixes:

• Untraceable will now refresh it’s 18 second invisibility buff if it activates while already active (ie hacking another terminal within the 18 second window). 
  • Increased the Runtime Sprint Speed buff from 50% to 75%, and the Duration from 10 seconds to 15 seconds.
  • Increased the Hit and Run duration from a 12 second to a 15 second Parkour speed boost on Mercy.
  • Live Wire now only Shocks enemies who are aware/alerted within 24 meters, thus not ruining your stealth gameplay.
  • Fixed Untraceable invisibility buff triggering when you fail and abort a Corpus hack panel.

Yeah hi, Untraceable doesn't last for 18 seconds.

I'd like for it to though. 😛

Can we hotfix that?

• Stockpiled Kuva Weapons: Receiving a better duplicate Kuva weapon after you’ve put work/Forma into an existing one can feel rather disappointing. With that in mind, we’re working on a “duplicate consumption” mechanic where you can combine 2 of the same Kuva weapons, thus transferring its buffs while preserving your Forma and Exilus investment, ergo relieving you of your inner turmoil. 

Would it #*!%ing kill you guys to remove ONE layer of RNG from this 6 or so layered RNG system?!

This also does NOT solve the issue of players who want a specific weapon type getting multiple copies of the same weapon in a row. Have you even tried to farm all 13 weapons yourself? By the time you have 12 trying to RNG that last one is going to be ridiculous.

Allow for some sort of weapon exchange at Iron Wake? 3-4 unranked kuva weapons in exchange for one of the type the player wants or have Kuva Liches drop some type of token on spare/death 10-15 tokens = one weapon at Iron Wake. Still a lot of grind but there is some end point. 

I remember something about Thrall exchanges for clans? Will that be available to the general public to trade too? Because my clan is dead but I'm the one who invested everything into the dojo and decorated it so like hell I'm leaving it.

Larvlings will have the same pre death setup as Thralls, except the Mercy action is only available to the player who damaged them last. At that point you either walk up and press X to initiate the Mercy (required for Kuva Lich creation), or just walk away and leave them to eventually die on their own after 15 seconds, thus opting out of Kuva Lich creation.

Thats good. Also make the larvlings show what weapon type the lich will have.

Fixed having to toggle Sprint every time you Melee

Nice.

Mercying a Thrall now has a 5% chance to drop 500 Kuva or a Requiem Relic

5% Chance of relic drop is ok by me since Kuva Siphon chance is going up and Floods guarantee one. The 500 Kuva every 25 thralls on average seems low. Thats a pretty poor kuva rate. Bump it up to 1000 kuva or up the chance to 10-20%

Excess Murmur progress now carries over to the next Murmur to allow for faster Murmur discovery

Good. No more ducking out of endless format missions early because the murmur was filled.

• Known Requiems that you discover from using your Parazon on your Kuva Lich are now immediately visible on the UI as a permanent known Requiem.
  • Requiem Mods and Relics can no longer be Taxed by your Lich.
  • Ingame Murmur popups now show progress, in the form of a progress bar, from your previous Murmur discovery. This progress bar will not be displayed if you’ve solved all the Murmur hints.

Good

Testing a Requiem on a Lich now advances Murmur progress by roughly 10x more than a Thrall on average.

For how often these guys show up at higher levels that's really good. Looks like im sacrificing my spine to these guys more often now.

• Increased the Runtime Sprint Speed buff from 50% to 75%, and the Duration from 10 seconds to 15 seconds.
  • Increased the Hit and Run duration from a 12 second to a 15 second Parkour speed boost on Mercy.

I always felt these should be switched. Run speed is more useful after a kill. Big parkour is more useful for spy vaults.

Vauban Changes:

• Hot off the feedback train with more to come as we dive deeper:
  • Increased the casting speed of Vauban’s Tesla Nervos’ and Orbital Strike.

Faster casting speed is always nice. Never going to say No to more orbital laser spam.

Problems with Vauban:

• Squishy he and his only defense enhancing ability is Bastille whose effect doesnt last all that long. I suggest the base range for Bastille be significantly increased. Bastille also imparts a big damage reduction to everyone in the field.
  • Minelayer is unintuitive to use and swap because I generally want to spam one type of mine at a time. Should work like Ivara. Tap to cast, hold to swap not tap to swap, hold to cast. Hold to cast, tap to swap works for Wisp because you dont drop plants that often and chances are if you do drop a plant, youre wanting to drop one of each type of plant.
  • A lot of the minelayer effects are not practical. Puncture grenade does weak damage with a poor status effect. Speed pad is a meme ability. Too little ability for players to take control. The weapon enhancer is OK but the effect is weak. How the hell does the tactical/engineer warframe not have abilities that enhance reload speed/ammo efficiency/crit-status chance? Or abilities that overclock warframes (ex. more range, more duration, more strength, free casts?!)

Grendel’s missions now start with a HUD call out for ‘No Mods Mode’.

These missions are S#&$ because the enemy difficulty is overtuned. I would cap enemies at lv 25-30 AT MOST. This way unmodded weapons wont shred but you're also not dumping entire magazines into a single enemy. As is, everyone uses Trinity-Octavia.

Have you even considered what will happen to people trying to do these missions when Grendel is no longer new and shiny and no one wants to do his missions anymore? Because you sure as hell cannot solo them. Are those people just screwed?

Not addressed:

• Using instant, unavoidable player death as a Lich mechanic doesnt make the Lich seem strong. It makes the game feel cheap. The only time the thrall should be MMA-ing me into the ground is as a special kill animation because I messed up enough fighting one.
  • The Lich MMA grab should be much more obvious. I'd say add a loud sound effect that the Lich is attempting a grab so I know to get out of the way. With all the particles from me and teammates throwing at the Lich I can barely see anything.
  • Converted Liches like every other companion in the game OUTPUTS REALLY BAD DAMAGE. Either make their weapons affected by OUR weapon mods, or bite the bullet and give them proper %hp damage against NPCs. For how strong these things supposedly are and how rarely they show up they need to be exploding the entire room when they do.

• Life strike needs to have some small amount of life steal (no more than 1.5%) on light attacks in addition to heavy attacks. On non-tank melee warframes the wind up on heavy attacks is TOO SLOW to keep me alive against high level enemies and thralls/liches.
    • Alternatively give the "Heal on light attack" function to Healing Return. 0.3% Life steal on quick attacks per rank, capping at 3%.
  • As is, almost all of the heal from a successful heavy attack is wasted. Another option is to allow the wasted heal to "overheal" the player or be transferred into a temporary armor buff.

3 minutes ago, Barakasik said:

Again just making Parazon Mods and new relics easier and easier, bcs peoples are lazy and keep crying how hard it is...

And in a month, people will complain that ,again, they have nothing to do and crying for an other update.

Melee Phase 2 Changes & Fixes:
We have some cherry-picked fixes for Melee today while we review the larger feedback picture. 

- Any news on Cerata not building Combo Counter?
- What about Saryn's Toxic Lash reverting Blocking to the old system (damage reduction instead of immunity) when active?

Also, any fixes to Valkyr Prime Access' Saita Prime Armor? The colors are mismatched on the arm's accent.

1 hour ago, -Onyx-Zodiac said:

Stockpiled Kuva Weapons: Receiving a better duplicate Kuva weapon after you’ve put work/Forma into an existing one can feel rather disappointing. With that in mind, we’re working on a “duplicate consumption” mechanic where you can combine 2 of the same Kuva weapons, thus transferring its buffs while preserving your Forma and Exilus investment, ergo relieving you of your inner turmoil. 

is this some kind out of season Joke? 
Duplicate Kuva Weapons shouldn't be a thing in the First Place. 

um yeah it should, because each kuva weapon has a random bonus, that's how they work. do you want to take away a gun someone has been using just because they got a new similar one now? do you want to prevent people getting better ones just because they happened to already have gotten one they don't like?

Archived