Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.4 + 26.0.4.1

[DE]Megan

Can we reduce the MR requirement for the Kuva weapons? It's kind of disappointing to have to grind for the mods and test them on the lich just to find you you can't even use the weapon that you got because you're MR eleven and the lowest MR requirement is 13. After all even a low MR player can get past the war within with a good enough build, I feel the fights are challenging enough without an added layer of gating.

I've already been talking about the problem with Liches and how they're tied to other problems in the game.

The Requiem system itself just ties your arms and legs to spend a lot of time on one Lich, when we could do a lot of Liches with randomized loot (not only guns, but something else, that increases utility). It's really a shame, that we have to be with one Lich with underdeveloped personality when in Shadow of Mordor\War we had dozens of orcs with developed characters and quirks. 

I mean, you're still killed if you try the wrong combination on the Lich. You still have to hunt down the same amount of Thralls, which feels like a spit in the face, honestly. People will still continue to run from the Liches, because they don't want to be killed, and other players can't do nothing about it.

I mean, for example, if you still want to save the Requiem system, you just could do Liches killable by usual means. For example, Lich spawns to a squad of four players. Everyone can damage and kill him - or just take out the first third of his health, so if the player who created Lich doesn't interact with him in fifteen-twenty seconds, Lich disappears, but becomes stronger. Or any player can kill him, but he will return later, that's a given. So, he will become stronger and stronger, until you stop him with Requiem kill. That way there will be less problems for everyone else.

Or just discard the whole Requiem thing entirely, the way PvP and Lunaro was dropped. Just make it like Shadow of Mordor\War. Give them more personality, make us have a lot of different Liches that can be killed by anybody. The randomized loot (with inventory, as I suggested) would explode the ingame market. There will be a lot of things to collect and to trade and everyone will get something he's interested in. And, also, it will make the game a lot more dynamic.

Warframe feels like a half-RPG, why don't just create an inventory system and equipable armor and gadgets at this point?

Not only me, but also other users recognized that feuds between Liches would be a cool thing\mechanic. Just look at this thread too

3 часа назад, [DE]Megan сказал:
  • Fixed being able to spawn more Thralls than intended per mission.

Also, just noticed this. Wow, not only the amount of Thralls you have to kill is the same, but there are even less of them on missions now?

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Mercying a Thrall now has a 5% chance to drop 500 Kuva or a Requiem Relic, adding another reward vector in the steps that are required to Vanquish/Convert a Kuva Lich. Requiem Relics play a very key part in the Kuva Lich system, and our goal with this change is to conjoin the Thrall hunt on (what is currently) normal mission modes with your eventual Requiem Relic hunt.

Which is 'better' but I personally have more of an issue even being able to mercy a thrall... by the time I've seen a red symbol above their head , which to be fair is not easy in most situations, they're already dead...

I think it would be better for you to maybe rework how this all works because I haven't even done a mercy attack yet....

I can't kill my lich now. The Logic says if got the right combination. The Lich says NAY!! (First is right, 2nd must be "Eye" or "Fist" but either way i fail at the second stepp)
Also for some reason my first murmur unlock was "Fist", but it never showed up in this menu - yes, technicaly I am at the 4. round for a hint by now.

20191105195706_1.jpg?psid=1

14 minutes ago, Oakhams said:

I mean transferring the buffs part is what i was more confused about. I understand that the forma and exilus are staying where they are on the weapon.

9 minutes ago, Julian_Skies said:

From what I understand of what they said:

If you have two of the same weapon you can transfer the forma/exilus from once to the other, that's it. Another way to see it is relaxing one gun's buff with another's. No merging of values or anything.

That's the way I read it; you effectively destroy the old weapon (A) that's been Exilus'd and/or Forma'd (*) to transfer the Exilus and/or Forma to the new weapon (B). So you end up with 'B*', not some (C)ombination of the two.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Thralls dropping Requiem Mods instead of the intended Requiem Relics on Mercy (added to Thrall droptable in Hotfix 26.0.4). We’ve also removed the 500 Kuva from the Thrall droptable. With less rewards to pick from means a better shot at that Requiem Relic!

_Booooooooooooo_. This was actually a good change.

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.4.1 is now live!

Fixes:

• Fixed Thralls dropping Requiem Mods instead of the intended Requiem Relics on Mercy (added to Thrall droptable in Hotfix 26.0.4). We’ve also removed the 500 Kuva from the Thrall droptable. With less rewards to pick from means a better shot at that Requiem Relic!
    • Players who received Requiem Mods or Kuva while the Thrall drop was incorrect will get to keep them. Santa came early!
  • Fixed Thrall drops being Taxed by the Kuva Lich.
  • Fixed the Vasca Kavat Starter Kit not displaying how many Vasca Imprints you already own.
  • Fixed UI overlapping when opening a Chat link while in the Relic Refinement screen.
  • Fixed Warframe’s appearing backwards when viewing a Moustache diorama in the Market.
  • Fixed a loss of functionality in the End Of Mission screen due to invalid items trying to be Taxed by the Kuva Lich.

''Fixed Thralls dropping Requiem Mods instead of the intended Requiem Relics on Mercy (added to Thrall droptable in Hotfix 26.0.4). We’ve also removed the 500 Kuva from the Thrall droptable. With less rewards to pick from means a better shot at that Requiem Relic! ''

I bought a 30 day resource booster (200p) JUST because of the kuva drops..

And the requiem mod drops were so good, why did you have to revert it? it made sense to get the ACTUAL codes to kill the liches FROM the LICH CONTROLLED thralls instead of edgy relics IMO

WHY WOULD YOU REMOVE THE KUVA DROPS, THEY WERE SO GOOD, there's legit only two drops.. just why would you remove something actually useful.. not again with this crap DE, please.

''Fixed Thralls dropping Requiem Mods instead of the intended Requiem Relics on Mercy (added to Thrall droptable in Hotfix 26.0.4). We’ve also removed the 500 Kuva from the Thrall droptable. With less rewards to pick from means a better shot at that Requiem Relic!''

nothing good stays in this game kids, remember.

Archived