Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.4 + 26.0.4.1

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Thralls dropping Requiem Mods instead of the intended Requiem Relics on Mercy

What? Why?

That would have solved ~1/3 of the problems with the lich system (mandatory RNG fest for consumables; the other two being that stupid instadeath mechanic and the large number of thrall kills needed to get the order).

il y a 4 minutes, [DE]Megan a dit :

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.4.1 is now live!

Fixes:

• Fixed Thralls dropping Requiem Mods instead of the intended Requiem Relics on Mercy (added to Thrall droptable in Hotfix 26.0.4). We’ve also removed the 500 Kuva from the Thrall droptable. With less rewards to pick from means a better shot at that Requiem Relic!
    • Players who received Requiem Mods or Kuva while the Thrall drop was incorrect will get to keep them. Santa came early!

I mean, could we at least get kuva drops from max level thralls or something? Or extra hard nodes where they drop kuva? Because honestly, it really sweetened the deal when you had to farm a duplicate gun. Now I'm again stuck with another duplicate without any motivation.

Just now, sitfesz said:

Sure, total legit reason.

I'll take that. I need the relics and the bronze reward is still 1200 kuva. You can let your litch keep making thralls rather than try to fight him. Your kuva take goes from 500 per thrall at best to 1200 and I've had mine convert about 12 in a single mission.... so yeah....

Fixed Thralls dropping Requiem Mods instead of the intended Requiem Relics on Mercy (added to Thrall droptable in Hotfix 26.0.4). We’ve also removed the 500 Kuva from the Thrall droptable. With less rewards to pick from means a better shot at that Requiem Relic!

For a brief moment, the game was much better. Can't have that of course. From Old Blood, back to Old Grind.

We’ve also removed the 500 Kuva from the Thrall droptable. With less rewards to pick from means a better shot at that Requiem Relic!

Ooooorrrrr, you could just restore both the mods dropping instead of relics and the Kuva and stop being so incredibly tight-fisted with rewards all the time.

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.4.1 is now live!

Fixes:

• Fixed Thralls dropping Requiem Mods instead of the intended Requiem Relics on Mercy (added to Thrall droptable in Hotfix 26.0.4). We’ve also removed the 500 Kuva from the Thrall droptable. With less rewards to pick from means a better shot at that Requiem Relic!
    • Players who received Requiem Mods or Kuva while the Thrall drop was incorrect will get to keep them. Santa came early!
  • Fixed Thrall drops being Taxed by the Kuva Lich.
  • Fixed the Vasca Kavat Starter Kit not displaying how many Vasca Imprints you already own.
  • Fixed UI overlapping when opening a Chat link while in the Relic Refinement screen.
  • Fixed Warframe’s appearing backwards when viewing a Moustache diorama in the Market.
  • Fixed a loss of functionality in the End Of Mission screen due to invalid items trying to be Taxed by the Kuva Lich.

Please, fix this!

12 minutes ago, FollowTheFaceless said:

WUT?

20191105220337_1.jpg

HOW?

2 minutes ago, Fluffysbeans said:

"we gave you kuva!"
community rejoices

"haha kidding, we took it out"
guess we can't have nice things, huh?

500 kuva is negligible. I don't know why people would be upset over this. Now that kuva thralls dropping mods is gone, the chance to get a relic not sharing a drop table reduces the farm even if it is minuscule is good. 

come on i was just starting to enjoy the system knowing i had an alternate avenue to getting the mods this sucks so much i just... come on seriously... whats so wrong with us getting the mods from them why is this so bad these relics need void traces and those arent fun to get i have to do a ton of relics to get void traces to even get a small chance to potentially get the mods i need and having the 5 percent chance to get the mods from the thralls gave me a reason to specifically hunt them down and made the expansion of my kuva litches influence actually fun now you remove that come on...

I understand that the change that happend in the 26.0.4 hotfix wasnt planned out. But damn it feeled so damn good to get a bit less RNG and a bit less Grind... The update should be renamed too the Old Grind instead of the Old Blood. 

Please reverse it back to the drops of the mods instead... 

• Fixed Thrall drops being Taxed by the Kuva Lich.

so FIRST you made it slightly easier for the people and more worth it to kill this said Thralls, now you nerf the drop to relics insteed of mods (even if not intended) AND back up the kuva drop?

NEXT to that you tax the thrall drop WHICH MEANS the Kuva Lich is, AGAIN, able to take away our relic drops??

DE, what ever you guys smoked, stop. Give me some of this sheat but stop.

Ok i can understand removing the mods and putting the relics, it woulded defeat the whole purpose to go to the Kuva Fortress. I get that.

But why removing the Kuva? Like, why? 

"For a better shot at the Kuva Fortress"? 
Why the hell would i pick Kuva from a Relic when i have to farm aswell Mods from the SAME SOURCE? 

Like, this was a GOOD fix that made the farming a bit more rewarding to do, and you literraly removed it. WHY? Like, i don't understand this.

Archived