Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.4 + 26.0.4.1

[DE]Megan

4 minutes ago, ShadowExodus said:

500 kuva is negligible. I don't know why people would be upset over this. Now that kuva thralls dropping mods is gone, the chance to get a relic not sharing a drop table reduces the farm even if it is minuscule is good. 

It's a small reward for staying on lich grind. It's extremely tedioous as is, interrupted by relic grinds for -maybe- getting the reqiem mod you either don't have anymore, or are about to lose because it's getting depleted. For very little other reward than more rng on lich weapon and maybe an ephemera.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Thralls dropping Requiem Mods instead of the intended Requiem Relics on Mercy (added to Thrall droptable in Hotfix 26.0.4). We’ve also removed the 500 Kuva from the Thrall droptable. With less rewards to pick from means a better shot at that Requiem Relic!

BUT WHYYYYYYYYYY 

Literaly this was the only rewarding part of the trall missions....  
Change back plss......... 
I dont want 3k credit az 500 nanospore as the reward of the high level mission.... and im f tired of kuva shipons.... we farm them YEARS NOW! 

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.4.1 is now live!

Fixes:

• Fixed Thralls dropping Requiem Mods instead of the intended Requiem Relics on Mercy (added to Thrall droptable in Hotfix 26.0.4). We’ve also removed the 500 Kuva from the Thrall droptable. With less rewards to pick from means a better shot at that Requiem Relic!
    • Players who received Requiem Mods or Kuva while the Thrall drop was incorrect will get to keep them. Santa came early!
  • Fixed Thrall drops being Taxed by the Kuva Lich.
  • Fixed the Vasca Kavat Starter Kit not displaying how many Vasca Imprints you already own.
  • Fixed UI overlapping when opening a Chat link while in the Relic Refinement screen.
  • Fixed Warframe’s appearing backwards when viewing a Moustache diorama in the Market.
  • Fixed a loss of functionality in the End Of Mission screen due to invalid items trying to be Taxed by the Kuva Lich.

So my problem is still not fixed..... None of my known requiem mods are correct or my kuva lich is glitched... De pls fix this!blob?bcid=RD7CaicfHpIA7Q

5 minutes ago, Cortanis said:

I'll take that. I need the relics and the bronze reward is still 1200 kuva. You can let your litch keep making thralls rather than try to fight him. Your kuva take goes from 500 per thrall at best to 1200 and I've had mine convert about 12 in a single mission.... so yeah....

Except boosters had an effect on that drop and it was 1k with basic booster and more with smeeta buff. It was instant, didn't require you to use a consumable in an other mission.

It was good for as long it lasted. Fully understand the revert on the requim relic drops. But why hit the Kuva? i will be swimming in requiem relics/mods within days. But Kuva.... well who doesnt need always more of that. Please reconsider and give us Kuva back!

• Fixed Thralls dropping Requiem Mods instead of the intended Requiem Relics on Mercy (added to Thrall droptable in Hotfix 26.0.4). We’ve also removed the 500 Kuva from the Thrall droptable. With less rewards to pick from means a better shot at that Requiem Relic!

Just when farming thralls started to feel rewarding and it actually became fun. But yea, lets see it positive, we get now more relics to open, because opening those in an extra step is totally fun and rewarding as well...right?

Fixed Thralls dropping Requiem Mods instead of the intended Requiem Relics on Mercy (added to Thrall droptable in Hotfix 26.0.4). We’ve also removed the 500 Kuva from the Thrall droptable. With less rewards to pick from means a better shot at that Requiem Relic!

Every single time I start enjoying the game again even after melee update you all screw it up more an more

hace 2 minutos, sitfesz dijo:

Except boosters had an effect on that drop and it was 1k with basic booster and more with smeeta buff. It was instant, didn't require you to use a consumable in an other mission.

Just make it non-boostable like so many other drops in the game...

"Fixed Thralls dropping Requiem Mods instead of the intended Requiem Relics on Mercy (added to Thrall droptable in Hotfix 26.0.4). We’ve also removed the 500 Kuva from the Thrall droptable. With less rewards to pick from means a better shot at that Requiem Relic!"

oh.... see you guys when empyrian comes out. sort this S#&$ out DE. i'm done for now.

Please, give back the thralls the mod drops. That was making the grind a lot more bearable, giving players a reason to kill thralls when they don't need more murmors, and making the whole process a lot more streamlined. For how it is now you need to farm the relics first, than farm the voids fragments to enhance them, than hoping you get a card. On top of that, you can only use a card 3 times at max. Please either let drop the mods from the  thralls again, or make the parazon mods infinite like all other mods. People will still have reason to do requiem relics for riven fragments, kuva and weapon exilus

7 minutes ago, ShadowExodus said:

500 kuva is negligible

What and how? That's not negligible at all, base harvesters give barely that much, and only once per mission. 500 is great, why would you ever want that gone?

That's like someone handing you a dollar every time you said "please", and then complained because it wasn't bigger.

Archived