Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.4 + 26.0.4.1

[DE]Megan

4 minutes ago, AVSManfred said:

Ehh doesn't change that Requiem mods run out of power, doesn't change that Kuva wepaons are lackluster reward for the grind that are liches, and don't even reduce this grind in any significant messure... no i'm not goign to get any lich till this system remains a gindy and unrewarding chore instead of real nad fun challange it supposed to be

They reduced the murmur amount of the first 2 mod reveals by 40% and only increased the last by 40%. Also, you have a chance to straight up get requiem relics just by mercy killing thrills. Overall, it is a reduction to the grind.

Can you please make the angle for performing a slam attack adjust to be a bit more downward? For the Sigma & Octantis, I have to practically look straight in mid-air to throw the shield, otherwise I do a slam attack. It's very annoying, used to be better before.

26 minutes ago, Har-Vestor said:

I dislike the cheat-mechanic that they use to kill me, despite me having undying stacks, just to add insult to insult, so much that I only start the idiotic trial-and-error guessing when i have full murmurs.

Some method of forcing the Lich to retreat when you know you don't have the right mods would be nice, at least for early play. You need murmurs to figure out what mods you need so you can focus on refining/using the relics that drop them. I had to suicide by Lich twice before my first Murmur was complete.

Think it's important to say that I AM still having fun with the new content, though.

30 minutes ago, Nox_Terminus said:

Well to quote what someone told me about the Opticor Vandal when I criticized it not being just an upgrade but a switch up of the original.

'You can just use the original if you like it that much.'

Opticor was all about a singular massive hit to an enemy. Opticor Vandal is more about spamming shots, it doesn't even have an alt-fire that deals the damage the original had. On paper its a better weapon, but it doesn't feel the same.

I can understand you wanting to be able to swap modes, but if DE weren't keen on changing the Opticor Vandal, they're not keen on changing Kuva Weapons. Good luck I suppose, either way the weapon performs excellently.

Why I want DE to change it? Because it does not like that situation just really similar😢. Because the opticor has not got a different fire mode, but a direct upgrade to the fire rate and with a riven you could ,,fix it" what does not really option here.   I wanna be really polite to you, and I don't think my problem is world-changing.  I don't have a problem with how the quartakk has an extra fire mode, because I'm really happy about it. It makes it different from the original. The only problem is I can't fire from the hip with the original fire mode. If DE would decide to change it manually switchable then the goat is well fed and the cabbage is preserved. And the thing is really upset me is they just ,,copy-pasted" the quatz's mechanic. 
 And thanks for the good wish 🙂 , I don't give up so easily.  

Edit:

I don't know but I really hope the mechanic will be just removed from the game. I don't really see too many people like it or dislike it it's just you know meh a little repulsive thing. What nobody cares about because the weapon had this type of mechanic is just no one use that much. So people not really given feedback on it, but when people start to see how DE will put more this type of weapon in the game then the **** will hit the fan. The weed should be pruned early before its infest the whole garden 

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Thralls dropping Requiem Mods instead of the intended Requiem Relics on Mercy (added to Thrall droptable in Hotfix 26.0.4). We’ve also removed the 500 Kuva from the Thrall droptable. With less rewards to pick from means a better shot at that Requiem Relic instead of the thrall dropping the mod in the first place!

completed that for you....

I agree on Waypoint system need to change / check. It would be a great idea if we could change the color of the waypoin (or on the sentient cores), since on eidolon hunt, the gorun is full of sentient core and they are marked as white as well. When volt say Shield on WP... it is easyer to look for him in general then try to track his WP. And also noticed sometimes the WP is way behind me if i am on a speed build WF. Location changing too slow, and sometimes totaly messed up. Showing to go "A" direction, while we have to go "B" direction. 😕

On eidolon i noticed many times, when i close AW, i stuck inside drones / shards till ppls lure the lures away or pick up the shards.

Sometimes Magus Lockdown make the lures unable to move and teleport, if u killed it with operator dash and u have equipped this arcane.

Stockpiled Kuva Weapons: Receiving a better duplicate Kuva weapon after you’ve put work/Forma into an existing one can feel rather disappointing. With that in mind, we’re working on a “duplicate consumption” mechanic where you can combine 2 of the same Kuva weapons, thus transferring its buffs while preserving your Forma, Exilus, Potato, and Lens investment, ergo relieving you of your inner turmoil. 

This still dont solve the issue of duplicates, what happens when i have a 60% electricity weapon, and i get 25 weapons with 20% electricity, what do i do with them? 

The problem is getting the duplicate, period, there must be a way to get rid of the lich with it before investing the time to defeat it. This change solves nothing.

I've heard a lot of booing at the new kuva guns not being worth the grind/being outclassed. I suggest boosting their base stats per forma because extra mod space has zero benefit one weapons I'm already maxed build on and the MR seems hardly worth the extra 3 forma PER weapon. A baseline buff would be nice at least -3-

16 minutes ago, Tyreaus said:

This is a good incentive, but doesn't fit with a good feel. It's committing suicide to figure something out via proverbial trial and error. And the whole thing about Liches (in typical RPG lore especially) isn't that they just wreck your stuff if you try to kill them, it's that you kill their corporeal form and they don't stay dead. It'd be far more effective if we just "killed" the Lich if we knocked them down and tried to Parazon them, thus going through the usual checks, but they revived, increased level, and teleported away. Fits with the theme, keeps empowerment in the player, and the mechanics are pretty much identical - barring wasting a revive if you're doing it solo, which again, empowering the player...

Really like this idea (and the rest of the comment). On a failed attempt you still kill the Lich, but they say something like "This only makes me stronger! Be seeing you again soon!". I'd even be fine with some parting attack/debuff. Nothing that'd outright kill you, but enough to make you say 'uh oh'.

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

An example for further clarification: everything you've done on Kuva Seer A will stay (Forma, Potato, Lens, Mod Configs, Appearance Configs, etc) when Kuva Seer B is consumed. The buff from Kuva Seer B will be passed onto Kuva Seer A, and Kuva Seer B will cease to exist in your Inventory.

Absolutely fantastic idea. 

Just make sure it's incredably clear ingame. These forum descriptions are great, but often ingame descriptions can be a little vague. Make sure to clarify which weapon carries over what. 

Also, idk if it would be too powerful, but why not combine buffs? So kuva A with polarities, mods and etc with impact buff + kuva B with slash buff get combines to impact AND slash buff with mods and such from kuva A? 

4 hours ago, yarl5000 said:

This I feel could be annoying if the person happens to get the last damage in so it is their larving but they don't want it so no one else can get one that mission. Same reason why if someone else lich spawns in and they don't do anything about it other's liches can't spawn in.  This is making playing with a team more of an annoyance than it needs to be.

Any word on when we will be able to trade our liches to clan mates like was promised?

Can we get the correct code displayed on the lich page in our codex?  Maybe I want to look back and see what the code was as it was such a big deal to handle than bugger I feel it is part of our history together. 

Speaking of codex can we change it so instead of always opening to quests we can open to Universe as that is where most of the things I want to look at are anymore. 

Agreed with first 3 comment blocks. Another solution to the larvaling is to have them ONLY spawn in kuva fortress as an hourly alert mission where 1 node will have the spawns, and the node changes hourly. This way there will be a dedicated farming ground for larvalings w/o causing conflict between players. In addition, 1 larvaling should spawn for each tenno, and each tenno has the choice to Mercy or leave their larvaling alone.

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Increased the drop chance of each Requiem Relic in Kuva Siphon missions from 30% to 50%.

I feel like this is too much. Don't make the game too easy. This happened last time with venus and everyone complained it was too hard. And then you removed all challange. 

Please don't do that to this update. 

Archived