Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.4 + 26.0.4.1

[DE]Megan

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

We’ve also removed the 500 Kuva from the Thrall droptable. With less rewards to pick from means a better shot at that Requiem Relic!

• Players who received Requiem Mods or Kuva while the Thrall drop was incorrect will get to keep them. Santa came early!

I say readd it 😐 we NEED more ways to get kuva outside of siphons/floods/arbis and kuva survival.....(i dont count the 10k from the NW store as that is rare as hek)

or MAYBE add it as an incentive to mercy kill enemies. like 100 per mercy kill that we can slowly add to our stockpile overtime.

2 minutes ago, GateCrasherSupernova said:

Stealth prompt no longer appears. With the update it changed from melee key to use key, which i wasn't a fan, but now, it doesn't work at all.

have not played since the 26.0.4 update (yet) but stealth prompts have been fine for me since 26.0.2 at least (i think i missed the original update and hotfix)

2 minutes ago, Kalvorax said:

I say readd it 😐 we NEED more ways to get kuva outside of siphons/floods/arbis and kuva survival.....(i dont count the 10k from the NW store as that is rare as hek)

or MAYBE add it as an incentive to mercy kill enemies. like 100 per mercy kill that we can slowly add to our stockpile overtime.

or have our lich give kuva once we kill them (vanquish or convert)
maybe even have that kuva scale with lich rank

il y a 3 minutes, Kalvorax a dit :

Sir, I totally agree with you.

I understand why DE remove requiem mod from the Thrall since it made Requiem relic pointless.

Still, I DON'T understand why they remove Kuva from it too.

Kuva is someway the motivation of endless grind on Murmur (or in other situation),

Or the only motivation after getting the right order, but before the Lich appear again.

As adding the Requiem Relic to the game, players now have greater chance to get a "Riven",

and everyone here know more riven equal to more "Kuva" needed.

That's why I strongly suggest DE should put the 500 Kuva in the drop pool of the Thrall,

at the same time, increase the drop chance of both relic and Kuva to neutralize the dilution of the pool .

Although I am just a game developer of mobile game, I always remind myself the following:

Knowing and placing motivation of player is significant in a grinding game,

one should keep reminding themselves try not to take something away from players' hands,

instead give them a reason like a reward, to do something you want.

The same principle applied on the Melee 2.99999, but obviously DE have token too much from end game players.

all this is well and good thx for the fixs now plz fix melee its not that hard with the new sys take the cap off counter and make boold rush and con overload stack the way they were and you could add a easy and hard mode to mission easy stating at say1-60 normal 60-120 hard 120-and up

For a split second there I thought the kuva system was actually going to be fun / playable  with decent incentives to complete the thrall missions. Having kuva as a reward was nice, and while it does dilute the drop table, it was offset by the fact that parazon cards were direct drops. Minimal rng was really nice.

Kuva feedback: All of this seems like good changes, some directly in accordance with feedback, HOWEVER! This: " Fixed being able to spawn more Thralls than intended per mission. "

Concerns me. How much was intended? Can it increase beyond this with level giving us a reason to not just hang out at Saturn for larvlings or thralls? Other than this, MORE content is always a concern (like the other stuff we were showed at Tenno con).

Melee feedback: Needs serious work. even after getting used to it, it feels like some stances are missing animations and thus really suffer

I like that the new heavy attacks don't need wind up time like the old ones did, but for something that is supposed to use your combo upfront and differently to compete with Condition overload status OR bloodrush body count crit (steve has stated this system is meant to do at least equal damage). They don't do NEARLY enough damage to the map. Lets think about CO. It took thinking and active gameplay to get those statuses on every new enemy you encountered. Here, it takes very little to press the burn all the stacks button, but you gain even less. So please, new animations, reason to use melee over guns in hord (EVERY) mission.

Also, and this will be controversial, please don't let Kuva weapons be traded. People ask for them because they have so many, but the new system for kuva fusion is enough. We REALLY don't need another Riven 2.0 and people believing 'you gotta have this weapon/mod or your not really using the weapon yet ala old kohm and eidolon snipers. I assume this is partially why you gave us a new kuva kohm yes?

Keep at it DE(as a whole), I'm a little disappointed, but optimistic.

]\'[

9 hours ago, Sniga said:

Also, is there anything you can do about lazy people ignoring their Lich, thus preventing others from getting theirs?

Yes this is annoying.

Or people extracting while you fight your lich thats also BS.

Solo is only way to do these runs because of this.

51 minutes ago, lordcominus said:

all this is well and good thx for the fixs now plz fix melee its not that hard with the new sys take the cap off counter and make boold rush and con overload stack the way they were and you could add a easy and hard mode to mission easy stating at say1-60 normal 60-120 hard 120-and up

What for?

Vauban's orbital strike change is bad. It immediately starts charging as soon as you let go of it, giving it less range than a shotgun. You try to throw it a long distance and it fires off in the air!

I agree the charge time should be faster, but AFTER it hits the ground or an enemy, not as soon as it leaves your hand.

Edit: I really hope this is a bug.

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Requiem Mods and Relics can no longer be Taxed by your Lich.

Any chance Void Traces could also receive the same tax exemption? I don't find it rewarding to have the lich sometimes steal 1/3 of the traces you earn (ex: get 24 traces, lich yoinks 8 of them).

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Tweaked the Requiem Murmur discovery requirements for each hint to reduce initial ramp-up:

• Instead of each Murmur requiring the same amount of Hints, the first and second Murmur require 60% of what they used to, with the last Murmur requiring 140%

Can the third murmur just be 100%? After grinding for hours I don't think slowing the progress of the last step even further is what was needed here.

10 hours ago, Deminisis said:

Can we get the Zenistar back to its former glory? 10 seconds with an abysmal time additive from the combo counter makes it really bad.

Used to love this weapon... heavy weapons feels so odd missing animations now that it makes no difference to me until that gets looked at.

uh, so my larva just became my lich without giving me the mercy option. I wanted to mention this bug.

Also, I liked it when thralls could drop the mods instead of the relic, as it cut the grind. I was a little disheartened to see this "fixed", and I'm reminded of Anthem pacthing the "loot shower". Any chance we could have that back?

Mods dropping on thralls would entice people to participate more, too bad it was patched out.  

I have mixed emotions toward the 140% murmur for the last mod. Brute forcing the last requiem mod doesn’t matter until you meet a lvl 140 scorch turning you into a slag puddle.

Also, Kuva Karak needs some buff. 

Sometimes the mission type displayed for lich controlled nodes does not match the actual mission type upon entry.

4 hours ago, LoyalFangs said:

Then your post was not well written, wouldn't you agree? One thing is to say "Where I live it's common to have that as a standard"

The way you put it (in more than one post) says like that was an universal rule. Let's not forget that this is a game where a clearly male looking frame can flaunt 4 shades of pink, use an animation where you send kisses to everyone and slap a butterfly syandana on his back, go dance in Fortuna 69 and call it a day.

You know what's worse on your post? Dreads are not even gender related. Honestly, do you know anything about dreads?

Fair point. Sorry for upsetting so many people. 

Archived