Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.4 + 26.0.4.1

[DE]Megan

95 % of the mods for the exilus on the primary and secondary weapons are   " - " Dash   or  NARAMON.
Who ever at DE came up with the idea of putting  and " V "  or  MADURAI  on that Exilus slot deserve a raise ! 
Just amazing ! 
But still I am happy about that extra slot we are getting on weapons.

Thanks for the hotfix!

could it perhabs also be time to let players use the same mods on their sentinel and regular weapon?
Also could we "un-screw" the zenistar and give it back it's old timer? pretty please?

Lastly I still don't get why things like Kavat and Kubrow crossbreed hybrids are getting fixed at all, those are fun to try and get, should be a feature honestly, maybe add a chance for failure or getting an abomination like the charger, also Vermin and Birb pets, when? I wanna run around with a Mergoo on my shoulder already that attacks enemies and steals their weapons if I mark em, maybe even have a little whistle sound when marking give me satisfaction already in that regard damn it xD

1 minute ago, Divious said:

Can we please have the T5 fissure reward screen show us how many duplicates of a parazon mod we have?

Yes please! I always forget the Mod Names. Please give me the information how many mods i got when i open up relics 😄

27 minutes ago, Sniga said:

Can we have the system where we can exchange Kuva Weapons with Clan mates?

Damaging a Lich during the mercy animation freezes and bugs out the UI.

Also, is there anything you can do about lazy people ignoring their Lich, thus preventing others from getting theirs?
As well as that, if someone Vanquishes/Converts his lich in a mission, no more Thralls spawn for the rest of it.

I mean this is not really a 5% chance for Requiem Relic, but I'll take it, they just straight up drop the mods now.
iPy2si4.png

someone else who understands the pain, plz DE fix this

The upcoming change with the stockpiled Kuva weapons is definitely an improvement. Also peoples issues with getting duplicates should be alleviated when the ability to trade Liches with clan mates gets added in, so hopefully that's not far off. 

Thanks for the Hotfix, keep up the good work. 

"Testing a Requiem on a Lich now advances Murmur progress by roughly 10x more than a Thrall on average. "

Hopefully this will encourage players not to ignore their Lich (presumably to prevent it levelling up). Because it's annoying for others to waste time helping to disable someone else's Lich when they never had any intention of trying their 'code'. 

Can we please keep talking about how the new melee system has affected Zenistar?

I'm seriously missing being able to just throw it out there and let it hang for 45 seconds, without first having to ramp up my combo multiplier.

Maybe reset the default hang-time to 45 seconds BUT make it so that a higher combo counter prior to throwing it doesn't add quite so much time as it does right now?

vor 26 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

Stockpiled Kuva Weapons: Receiving a better duplicate Kuva weapon after you’ve put work/Forma into an existing one can feel rather disappointing. With that in mind, we’re working on a “duplicate consumption” mechanic where you can combine 2 of the same Kuva weapons, thus transferring its buffs while preserving your Forma and Exilus investment, ergo relieving you of your inner turmoil. 

Very nice, but pls make it possibil to get duplicates after collecting all weapons

vor 28 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

Fixed being able to spawn more Thralls than intended per mission.

You mean Lichs infect normal mobs to be Thralls ?

10 minutes ago, StickyBaseline said:

Corrupt charge doesn't work as a client. It simply doesnt give the promised combo hits, it just decreases combo counter time

Yes still broken. Melee mods not working should be a high priority for a hotfix IMO. We cannot give proper melee feedback if melee mods not working in coop sessions.

Or are there some deeper core elements broken in current melee phase?

29 minutes ago, -Onyx-Zodiac said:

Stockpiled Kuva Weapons: Receiving a better duplicate Kuva weapon after you’ve put work/Forma into an existing one can feel rather disappointing. With that in mind, we’re working on a “duplicate consumption” mechanic where you can combine 2 of the same Kuva weapons, thus transferring its buffs while preserving your Forma and Exilus investment, ergo relieving you of your inner turmoil. 

is this some kind out of season Joke? 
Duplicate Kuva Weapons shouldn't be a thing in the First Place. 

Hey instead of complaining be happy they are doing this instead of not doing it.

27 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Mercying a Thrall now has a 5% chance to drop 500 Kuva or a Requiem Relic, adding another reward vector in the steps that are required to Vanquish/Convert a Kuva Lich. Requiem Relics play a very key part in the Kuva Lich system, and our goal with this change is to conjoin the Thrall hunt on (what is currently) normal mission modes with your eventual Requiem Relic hunt.

I think this is a step in the right direction, but could the 5% chance be to dropping a Requiem Mod instead of a Relic? I think the Requiem Relics should be a reward for doing a Kuva Thrall Mission instead.

Also, one of the biggest problems with this update is that you can just straight up buy the required mods for 800p. This is one of the most scummy things Ive seen Warframe do. It shouldnt be in the game at all, as it admits that the Kuva Lich system is bad and unfun. Please remove the Requiem Mods from the market.

Can there be a way to either cancel melee stance momentum by moving backwards during combo or add forward momentum to combos by holding sprint or something while doing combos?  it would be cool if i didn't yeet past my target when using a combo with built-in forward momentum.  other than that, I'm very happy!  thank you DE!

28 minutes ago, -Onyx-Zodiac said:

should be like that, that we don't get duplicates until we have EVERY weapon atleast once. 

I second that! It’d be easier to get each weapon first since the process to make and kill a Lich isn’t exactly a quick one, and there’s a LOT of weapons to get!

Archived