[DE]Megan

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.4 + 26.0.4.1

Thanks!
There's something weird going on with status effects and mods like weeping wounds. It has been reported by many people. Are you looking into it?

52 minutes ago, -Onyx-Zodiac said:

Stockpiled Kuva Weapons: Receiving a better duplicate Kuva weapon after you’ve put work/Forma into an existing one can feel rather disappointing. With that in mind, we’re working on a “duplicate consumption” mechanic where you can combine 2 of the same Kuva weapons, thus transferring its buffs while preserving your Forma and Exilus investment, ergo relieving you of your inner turmoil. 

is this some kind out of season Joke? 
Duplicate Kuva Weapons shouldn't be a thing in the First Place. 

If they are sticking with random weapon rolls then this is a fair compromise. Its hard to say duplicate weapons are a joke when one could be electric the next could be toxin the next could be a 20% bonus etc. At least this way you can choose if you want to consume it into the existing weapon or not. With the current system investments into the kuva weapon are wasted when a better rolled duplicate comes along. 

57 minutes ago, MakeLuvNotWerFrame said:

2.might want to think about doing the same thing for vallis fissures as is done for cetus hunts, it's quite annoying to have kids spamming their waypoint markers trying to bully others into doing their thing during free-roam.

If other people bother you in free-roam then I have the perfect fix for you: switch to solo mode! Problem solved and you won't annoy other people either! It's a win-win!

• Like 1

The Kuva Ogris feels a bit weak, could it get a little more raw damage or could the vanilla Ogris get this 1030base damage like in the stream 135? pls =) OH and the Nightwatch Napalm Mod dont work on the Kuva Ogris.

Very awesome to see that thralls can drop some rewards during the lich hunt.

My main concern with the random weapon % bonus has also been addressed with the weapon combination system that will come.

This hotfix is wonderful. It will be more fun to continue the lich hunt this way!

There's an issue I'd like to mention that I didn't see,or at least didn't notice,fixed: I keep getting thrown an stuck when a Lich throws me against a wall, it's an annoying bug that has caused me to fail my hunts about four times now

thanks for the hotfix

will there be an option to rebind the Parazon key specially? instead of having it tied to the default melee key. that would be amazing if you guys would do that.

also the Parazon seems to have broken finishers a bit. i was spamming interact trying to get as many mercies as i could and all i was ending up with was normal melee finishers, which dont normally activate with the interact key. not sure but i think my melee key doesnt work with stealth finishers at all either.

another thing, the typing cursor thing that flashes and shows where you are (idk what it's called) is misaligned again after mainline. this was a problem before at some point, dont remember when, sorry. but its back and very inconvenient.

Edited by ChickenTendies1234

53 minutes ago, Surcas said:

Kuva Karak need a dmg buff overall is way behind the other kuva weapons.

This

4 minutes ago, Diavoros said:

So uh, when are you guys adjust Vauban's Ability Range so it isn't mandatory to slot Overextended? also the energy costs on his 4th ability so that we don't need to build very high Efficiency? it's a nice detail that his 3rd now has a faster cast but that is just fluff.

mate i need to share my build with you , you don't really need overeach , rathatelius is not a real vauban player don't listen to him , still the suggest rework is good,  i'm literally spamming vauban the real only thing i would ask is for lower the sound of those tesla, fix tesla that they never despawn , they are like infinte duration, Elon Musk already called me for this,  and chancge the latch mechanich of that useless myne, why i should want to latch 2 people to the ground so they mimetize with the dead XD  and those latches just keep being atached with dead enemies too wtf XD .. Vauban is strong now, and is like a lot more usefull than 1 inaros or banshe alike  , u can make flechette orb literally do your job till lv 40 enemies, c'mon and that vortex is super op now , ask saryn if she see any enemies with a good vauban around .

34 minutes ago, Divious said:

Can we please have the T5 fissure reward screen show us how many duplicates of a parazon mod we have?

This would beat having notepad++ open on the side with a tally of each parazon mod count.

I swear some of you should just make your own game at this point with how much knowledge you clearly think you have. It’s like the same people that do nothing but whine and complain every update. It’s been 5 days, I’m pretty sure you will survive while they work on the content they gave you for free. You might as well learn that they can’t please you and the guy with the opposite opinion of you that’s complaining as well. It’s one of the largest free to play games on the market. You really thought you’d like every update and it would be exactly what you wanted?

Also there is a difference between giving productive feedback for things that you feel need addressed and those of you that just make snide comments and trash talk everything they do. 

Edited by SaltySwabby

9 минут назад, buSoreZ сказал:

what this has to do with Lazy? I dont like Heavy Weapons. They feel slow and sh** but i like the Blades. Its pretty damn good with Mirage and all her Doppelgänger shoot out a Blade. But i dont like to be forced to use Melee Attacks.

I configured Zanistar to 1,63 speed + Berserk mod

Lazy people are lazy people.

Rebuild your build man.

56 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Titania Empress Skin not using the correct wing mesh during Razorwing and missing the flapping animation.

❤️

There is no listing of the amount of damage reduction Titania's Tribute gives in her ability's tab. It does not even tell you that it gives damage reduction for her thorns buff.

• Like 2

I do like that it take less murmur for the 2 first known mods, really, and since you'll get murmur for trying a combination on the lich, it motives us to try,  but then, it should be faster to pissed off the lich. I get 2 known mods now and he's barly "fulming", I didnt see him once yet.

what about removing the "after three uses the requiem mod is useless and you have to farm it again?"
why they do even added that in first place, is painful enough have to farm the 8th ones already and you have to do it again?  =l!!

• Like 1

I hope this will come soon as well. Since it's all about kuva this update might as well be this as well 🙂yf4SFZs.jpg

57 minutes ago, Yemesis said:

l    o    l , what a Joke , even when a big part of the community complain about the grind , they kinda do Magic tricks

This can make the grind faster. You get the first two quickly, and on the last one you can experiment with requiem mods in your inventory and maybe get the right combo without having to finish the murmur.

vor einer Stunde schrieb [DE]Megan:
  • Fixed vanquished Liches coming to assist.

R.I.P. Togg Hagg - I'll continue to put your Ogris to good use

Edited by Cephalon_Tanuki

59 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Stockpiled Kuva Weapons: Receiving a better duplicate Kuva weapon after you’ve put work/Forma into an existing one can feel rather disappointing. With that in mind, we’re working on a “duplicate consumption” mechanic where you can combine 2 of the same Kuva weapons, thus transferring its buffs while preserving your Forma and Exilus investment, ergo relieving you of your inner turmoil.

This is spectacular news!

The changes to murmur progress sound great, and the addition of an occasional Thrall drop is nice.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.4

• Requiem Mods and Relics can no longer be Taxed by your Lich.

@[DE]Megan

Does this mean they can no longer steal your requiem mods? Because they definitely did just now:

FF913825435087CFB1DE0FD6F01062BBE9BA0BC0

vor 3 Minuten schrieb -EPECb-:

I configured Zanistar to 1,63 speed + Berserk mod

Lazy people are lazy people.

Rebuild your build man.

ahh good Logic. So by Rebuilding my Build i dont need to use Melee at all for a Longer Blade Duration? Interesting.

I dont use Melee at all because Melee is just total S#&$ in this Game.

But i know why ppl are hating the Zenistar Change and i totally can understand that.

Stockpiled Kuva Weapons: Receiving a better duplicate Kuva weapon after you’ve put work/Forma into an existing one can feel rather disappointing. With that in mind, we’re working on a “duplicate consumption” mechanic where you can combine 2 of the same Kuva weapons, thus transferring its buffs while preserving your Forma and Exilus investment, ergo relieving you of your inner turmoil. 

Put a method where we pay a certain amount of kuva (15-20k suggestion) to cancel the target. An idea because we often get repeated weapons that we are not interested in (a friend has already caught Drakgoon five times). I think we had something like this in Shadow of Mordor

Edited by Balshier