Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Lich cannot be killed

Nabaan

20 hours ago, [DE]Momaw said:

Those tricky Liches are adapting! Some players may have a history that shows a requiem symbol as being correct, but it is actually not going to be able to kill the Lich. We think we know what the problem is, and hope to get everybody back into the murder business after the next hotfix.  (If you're desperate to have the Lich dead before then the combination can still be guessed.)

Uh... you mean our Liches are adapting and requiem symbol that we already used to kill them are change without showing? When I use correct requiem kill my kuva lich and extract, my game breaks when I close the "mission summary" window. By this I mean I can still move my cursor, can't open the menu, and can't move. I can only click stuff. The only way for me to fix this is by closing the game, and when I restart the game my lich is still alive. It's happen all time when I try to kill them.

Edited by WIkter03

9 hours ago, Venom said:

Can confirm trying every possible combination of mods ( even the ones not listed as being needed ) eventually WORKED.

Its basically a visual bug.

You mean random all three requiems  that they tell us until we finally kill our liches without bug after we came back from there mission? 

Edited by WIkter03

1 minute ago, WIkter03 said:

You mean random all three requiems  that they tell us until we finally kill our liches without bug after we came back from there mission? 

If you don't die to it then its correct. If you die to it you need to try a different one. ( It's annoying but after you kill him the next lich wont cause any more problems )

7 minutes ago, Venom said:

If you don't die to it then its correct. If you die to it you need to try a different one. ( It's annoying but after you kill him the next lich wont cause any more problems )

I didn't try it before but when I use correct requiem kill my kuva lich and extract, my game breaks when I close the "mission summary" window. By this I mean I can still move my cursor, can't open the menu, and can't move. I can only click stuff. The only way for me to fix this is by closing the game, and when I restart the game my lich is still alive. It's happen all time when I try to kill them.

So will I lose my requiems that I have when I die?

Edited by WIkter03

1 minute ago, WIkter03 said:

I didn't try it before but when I use correct requiem kill my kuva lich and extract, my game breaks when I close the "mission summary" window. By this I mean I can still move my cursor, can't open the menu, and can't move. I can only click stuff. The only way for me to fix this is by closing the game, and when I restart the game my lich is still alive. It's happen all time when I try to kill them.

That sounds like a unique bug you might wanna send a support ticket so they can help you.

6 hours ago, WIkter03 said:

So will I lose my requiems that I have when I die?

I have the exact same issue but lost a requiem at some point today, while the others show no wear. 

• 1 month later...
On 2019-11-05 at 9:34 PM, WIkter03 said:

Welp,my requiems didn't bug.And I can kill him!!! but why he still alive???? Seem we got more than one bug now lol

unknown.png

unknown.png

Did you fix the problem, and how? Im in the same situation.

2oZwoShEzbqpxPl7nfzes1dSo?token=eyJhbGci

Edited by BokiSpeeD

• 3 weeks later...
On 2019-12-13 at 11:35 PM, BokiSpeeD said:

Did you fix the problem, and how? Im in the same situation.

2oZwoShEzbqpxPl7nfzes1dSo?token=eyJhbGci

I already fixed it, After hotfix I came back and saw my requiem was removed from slot so I swap it and I finally kill him. I saw your video now it's look like mine but after I out from mission I can't control my warframe or any bottom in there game so I think you should report this bug to DE cause this seem kind a bit new bug.

• 2 years later...
2 часа назад, Kenaj_OfficialYT сказал:

Its 2022 and i still have problem with this bug 🤐

Are you sure you're not ignoring that your lich went to Saturn Proxima and you need to go to this railhack mission to finish them? Because I see people making this same dumb mistake every day and whining about their lich being "bugged".

Edited by Tesla_Reloaded
  • Like 1