Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nikana Prime got a bit of a kick

Zambad

5 minutes ago, SordidDreams said:

Uh-huh. Now try with the AI turned on.

This. Pretty sure if the ai is turned off you get stealth multiplier applied. Hence why every single hit was a critical despite you having a 17.6% critical chance.

Edited by Skaleek

4 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

This. Pretty sure if the ai is turned off you get stealth multiplier applied. Hence why every single hit was a critical despite you having a 17.6% critical chance.

Yup. I'm not sure what the exact math is but unaware enemies take way more melee damage. Enemies with AI turned off are unaware.

36 minutes ago, SordidDreams said:

32 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

Oh damn you're right, I was supposed to do that but forgot... I may make a new one.

Thats a good weapon, but

1) 100% not the strongest one. There are alot weapons with better stats/stuff

2) riven dispo - 0.5. This is really pathetic, while other stronger weapons have higher dispo).  

so....strange post.  

P.S. DE, buff tatsu =/ She is weaker than my kubrow.  

13 hours ago, SordidDreams said:

12 hours ago, Skaleek said:

Got the weapon ranked up to the point where I could repeat the build I had on the video and tried it with the AI on. No difference in performance, still shreds through them.

9 hours ago, Melanholic7 said:

Thats a good weapon, but

1) 100% not the strongest one. There are alot weapons with better stats/stuff

2) riven dispo - 0.5. This is really pathetic, while other stronger weapons have higher dispo).  

so....strange post.  

P.S. DE, buff tatsu =/ She is weaker than my kubrow.  

I agree, there's no way it's the strongest weapon when we take rivens into account. What have you found to be the strongest so far?

1 час назад, Zambad сказал:

I agree, there's no way it's the strongest weapon when we take rivens into account. What have you found to be the strongest so far?

For sure i wont tell this 😄 More people play weapon> more posts about it on reddit/forums (like this post)> even more people will play this weapon> DE nerf weapon/rivens for it.