Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zambad

Nikana Prime got a bit of a kick

5 minutes ago, SordidDreams said:

Uh-huh. Now try with the AI turned on.

This. Pretty sure if the ai is turned off you get stealth multiplier applied. Hence why every single hit was a critical despite you having a 17.6% critical chance.

4 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

This. Pretty sure if the ai is turned off you get stealth multiplier applied. Hence why every single hit was a critical despite you having a 17.6% critical chance.

Yup. I'm not sure what the exact math is but unaware enemies take way more melee damage. Enemies with AI turned off are unaware.

36 minutes ago, SordidDreams said:

32 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

Oh damn you're right, I was supposed to do that but forgot... I may make a new one.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Eluminary said:

5:50

He has the niksna prime there with the AI turned on it really does do quite well.

This exact video is where I got the inspiration from as I remembered that I have a riven.

Nikana Prime is really strong stat wise:

• high base dmg (comparable to two handers while having attack speed of 1 hander)
  • high crit rate
  • high status rate

nikana prime is very good, i've tested against 165 heavy gunners with the AI turned on, and it's still fairly melty 🙂

release our inner weebs

19 minutes ago, Zambad said:

Oh damn you're right, I was supposed to do that but forgot... I may make a new one.

Actually the UI doesn't list the stealth attack bonus... I wonder if it really happens or not.

23 minutes ago, kikasnoob said:

Stealth multiplier is why Loki is the best melee in the game 😛

you mean ash that can increase slash damage and strip armor

Thats a good weapon, but

1) 100% not the strongest one. There are alot weapons with better stats/stuff

2) riven dispo - 0.5. This is really pathetic, while other stronger weapons have higher dispo).  

so....strange post.  

P.S. DE, buff tatsu =/ She is weaker than my kubrow.  

32 minutes ago, (NSW)Katsuro said:

you mean ash that can increase slash damage and strip armor

Or ash either will do 🙂

13 hours ago, SordidDreams said:

12 hours ago, Skaleek said:

Got the weapon ranked up to the point where I could repeat the build I had on the video and tried it with the AI on. No difference in performance, still shreds through them.

9 hours ago, Melanholic7 said:

Thats a good weapon, but

1) 100% not the strongest one. There are alot weapons with better stats/stuff

2) riven dispo - 0.5. This is really pathetic, while other stronger weapons have higher dispo).  

so....strange post.  

P.S. DE, buff tatsu =/ She is weaker than my kubrow.  

I agree, there's no way it's the strongest weapon when we take rivens into account. What have you found to be the strongest so far?

1 час назад, Zambad сказал:

I agree, there's no way it's the strongest weapon when we take rivens into account. What have you found to be the strongest so far?

For sure i wont tell this 😄 More people play weapon> more posts about it on reddit/forums (like this post)> even more people will play this weapon> DE nerf weapon/rivens for it.