Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe is becoming pay to win through forma!

FlashFire749

5 hours ago, -Kittens- said:

No one told you to max a kuva weapon five times in a day, you did that on your own.

No one told us to play warframe therefor we can't ever be upset with it. 

also no build on kuva brakk needs 5 forma. But that's what's required to get the full MR XP out of it. 

Edited by Fire2box

41 minutes ago, -AiLuoLi- said:

There's nothing to win in this game. Even it you can win, you don't even need kuva weapon to. You should play real pay 2 win korean mmorpg.

to me winning is maximizing my Mastery Rank as the game won't stop evolving anytime soon. 

5 hours ago, cmacq said:

Op is right about the increased demand for forma but as has been pointed out, it can be easily obtained.

Please tell me how you can craft more then one forma in a 24 hour period. There's a reason every dev stream a question is " when is plague star coming back". 

Edited by Fire2box

OP does not understand the difference between pay to win and pay to skip grind.

The kuva weapons are also supposed to be a very late game reward , to get which you should already have some decent weapons on hand to take down the lich.

lacking the patience to farm forma or the forward planning to actually keep some forma stocked on hand is entirely an individuals problem.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fire2box said:

to me winning is maximizing my Mastery Rank as the game won't stop evolving anytime soon. 

If you're just going to arbitrarily assign things as winning, it does not overwrite the standard conventions of the word. I can say, spending no money is winning because you're getting it all for free, therefore the game is PAY-TO-LOSE.

1 minute ago, RX-3DR said:

If you're just going to arbitrarily assign things as winning, it does not overwrite the standard conventions of the word. I can say, spending no money is winning because you're getting it all for free, therefore the game is PAY-TO-LOSE.

There's no win conditions in Warframe other then extracting from a mission and anyone who's played a hour of the game or 10,000 hours knows that's meaningless. Warframe is a game where you need to set personal goals otherwise there is no point to it. 

21 minutes ago, Fire2box said:

12 minutes ago, Fire2box said:

There's no win conditions in Warframe other then extracting from a mission and anyone who's played a hour of the game or 10,000 hours knows that's meaningless. Warframe is a game where you need to set personal goals otherwise there is no point to it. 

Face meet palm.............

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Rust Plague said:

I'd rather laugh at a contradiction. 🤣 You just don't see it.

Ah I see, you just want to be a jerk because you disagree with my point of view, 100% got it. 

However I think I know what you are referring to. I said Warframe has no win condition in it. I then said in Warframe you have to make personal goals. The two don't contradict each other. 

or that the only win condition WF has is extraction. But as I said it's meaningless and it factually is. Extraction has no affect on the game's story. Once you finised a story update it's essentially on pause. Tenno aren't killing literally billions the missions outside of quest lines don't exist in universe. 

Edited by Fire2box

1 minute ago, Fire2box said:

Ah I see, you just want to be a jerk because you disagree with my point of view, 100% got it. 

However I think I know what you are referring to. I said Warframe has no win condition in it. I then said in Warframe you have to make personal goals. The two don't contradict each other. 

Pointing out your contradiction is now, being a jerk....? Why do you get to redefine words? Your attitude is far more jerkish than my sarcasm.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Rust Plague said:

Pointing out your contradiction is now, being a jerk....? Why do you get to redefine words? Your attitude is far more jerkish than my sarcasm.

I'd ask you to clarify what you found to be stupid you refused and said "I'd rather laugh at a contradiction. 🤣 You just don't see it."

that IS being a jerk and only shows what sort of person you are. How's the update for you anyway oh, right..

Edited by Fire2box
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Fire2box said:

no build kuva brakk needs 5 forma.

wrong. I can think of at least three off the top of my head since seeing as I have a CC D riven, and MS D riven and a SC D riven.

Secondly 13000 MRP is literally nothing to the people good enough gear to plow through these missions, never mind MR after 18 is simply a title and token "qol" (do note the quotations) perks.

How you choose to play your game is none of my business, conversely you don't get to prioritize my game progression or habits.

Edited by -Kittens-

10 minutes ago, Fire2box said:

I'd ask you to clarify what you found to be stupid you refused and said "I'd rather laugh at a contradiction. 🤣 You just don't see it."

that IS being a jerk and only shows what sort of person you are. 

You said this: 

54 minutes ago, Fire2box said:

Then you said this:

45 minutes ago, Fire2box said:

It's not my fault you still don't see it. Seems pretty clear you hold a double standard just to justify your opinion. All I did was show it and you villify me. Not that I care what you call me. It matters not. I didn't even disagree with you, but you felt like strawmanning me. 

Edited by (XB1)Rust Plague

9 minutes ago, -Kittens- said:

Secondly 13000 MRP is literally nothing to the people good enough gear to plow through these missions, never mind MR after 18 is simply a title and token "qol" (do note the quotations) perks.

How you choose to play your game is none of my business, conversely you don't get to prioritize my game progression or habits.

tell that to the 400+ plat I made off whatever the red gem is on fortuna as only MR26-27 could get it first. Ya know, the red gems you needed to craft the new frame from that update. DE's time gates make MR worth it for players who want to experience updates as fast as possible without spending plat. 

Edited by Fire2box

12 minutes ago, Fire2box said:

I can sell my 15 rhino prime sets right now and buy over 120 forma. then I can make a "forma is easy to make"? 

I... don't know what your point is?  IIRC, the only Forma I ever paid plat for was by accident the first month of playing the game.  Time is a resource like anything else, and if you are not taking a Forma out of your Foundry and immediately starting another one every chance you get, whether you need a Forma right then or not, then you're wasting that resource.  Kuva Liches and their weapons are at least end-game-adjacent, and thus it makes sense that they are designed to sink some of the resources a longer-term player would have accumulated. 

Anyway, you seem like you're looking for a fight so I'll let you be.

6 minutes ago, Buff00n said:

I... don't know what your point is?  IIRC, the only Forma I ever paid plat for was by accident the first month of playing the game.  Time is a resource like anything else, and if you are not taking a Forma out of your Foundry and immediately starting another one every chance you get, whether you need a Forma right then or not, then you're wasting that resource.  Kuva Liches and their weapons are at least end-game-adjacent, and thus it makes sense that they are designed to sink some of the resources a longer-term player would have accumulated. 

Anyway, you seem like you're looking for a fight so I'll let you be.

My point is that it's easy to say you have a stock pile of forma you never bought but either lying about not buying it or as someone in your position (fulfilling Octavia song requests to the point DE sent you physical gifts) being gifted forma. 

I don't think it's a horrifying thought of forma being reduced down to 12, 8 or even 4 hours. The only horrifying aspect about it is how does DE adjust the plat price of forma in such a event. 

Also I really do have sets I could easily sell and buy more forma then I'll need currently. So why am I upset about forma's 24 hour time frame? New players. 

Why am I upset that kuva weapons require dozens of forma to obtain 14,000 mastery XP? because it's #*!%ing S#&$ty. 

Edited by Fire2box

il y a une heure, Fire2box a dit :

Please tell me how you can craft more then one forma in a 24 hour period. There's a reason every dev stream a question is " when is plague star coming back". 

You can farm the lua music box if you're that thirsty.

People mostly wait for plague star to get their own kripath and arcanes from what I've seen