Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stop doing this "cool cinematic moves" thing

Kefirno

Please stop. This is embarrassing. Those lich attacks when they grab and throw you are absolute mess. I once had to type "unstuck" mid-battle because of that. In "cool epic finisher move" cutscenes warframe and enemy are most often just float in the air 5 meters away from each other. Please stop. You can't do this properly. Please don't.

• Like 6

Pretty sure it was supposed to be optional. I don't know why it isn't. 

But yes, they never quiite seem to work out. It's always a very awkward forced camera angle, and if you're not the host then 90% of the time it's going to be unsynced. It's not smooth and stylish like it is in Shadow of Mordor or something. 

Edited by AdunSaveMe
  • Like 5

Yeah, the animation/cut scene is terrible at best. Most of the time my frame was about 1-5 meters from the lich when I got tossed around or killed, or the Lich would sometimes throw me or kick me while down and my body would kinda float across the room real slow (as if no gravity). Finally the scene would end and I'd ragdoll in fast forward.

But the real cut scene immersion came was when I finally killed the Lich, and the floating camera got stuck in the wall...

i mean, show me finisher animation enemies are doing to you outside of a manic....... there isent any really, so this is an experiment since DE dont have high ping working pretty much in lan setting, this game is still technicly a beta that is still evolving, thought they seem to have some creative walls lately and rather then focusing on the current issues, they trying to brainstorm about new stuff to add to the game outside of frames and weapons.