Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Asa Syndana And Dark Colors

ToeSama

So I'm sure this has been mentioned in another thread, but I thought it should be given it's own thread. The energy on the Asa Syndana doesn't seem to register darker colors well. I've either gotten just the arrow tips, or nothing at all. Would like to see this fixed, as I'm not particularly fond of using lighter color energy.

That's how energy color works in this game, whether it's on powers, your Warframe, or your weapon. It's an additive formula with light, so making it dark takes luminosity out of it, making it almost invisible in the end if you use the blackest colors.

I don't think DE will change this part of the graphics.

That's how energy color works in this game, whether it's on powers, your Warframe, or your weapon. It's an additive formula with light, so making it dark takes luminosity out of it, making it almost invisible in the end if you use the blackest colors.

I don't think DE will change this part of the graphics.

Just like the darkest shade of black in the smoke pallet when used on the grams energy slot it makes the glowing blade part completely black and removes all of the glowing effects from it. I tend to like this on the gram as the glow doesn't seem to fit it.

• 5 weeks later...

I thought it was great when you could decide how much of it you wanted to show by selecting colours of different brightness. Maybe it could have been adjusted upwards a bit, though, so that really dark colours still showed the arrows, but I was happy with just selecting a slightly brighter colour.

It's pretty broken now, though. Since they "fixed" the energy colours, even black shows, and rather than the thing being pointy at the end, there's a really sharp horisontal cutoff that just looks bad, probably because the edges used to be transparent before.

I hope this isn't how they intend on leaving it.

Edited by Ekusu