I guess we have our sustainable content now

Honestly, I don't really want "much" out it this. Just give me a chakkhurr with 50% rad damage and a dubba stubba with 50% heat damage and I'll flag this content as "done".

On 2019-11-06 at 11:57 AM, 844448 said:

For a clarification, I'm in no way hoping to get ara-ara sister or mother type of lich

See, that's exactly what we need though.

On 2019-11-06 at 3:57 AM, 844448 said:

For a clarification, I'm in no way hoping to get ara-ara sister or mother type of lich

Though to be fair, it would be fun if we got an Ara-ara type character

On 2019-11-06 at 6:03 AM, Anthraxicus said:

That was the last patch. I can't bring myself to waste 2 or more hours of my gaming time playing missions I don't want to play just for that.

and you are willing to spend HOURS in a week doing Hydron, Mot, and the occasional resource farm?

Edit: also Yes I did assume you use Hydron, but if you are not, fair, though you can at least see my point with the average player right?

Edited by Flameduel
  • Applause 1

On 2019-11-09 at 8:25 AM, HugintheCrow said:

On 2019-11-09 at 9:58 AM, Flameduel said:

Though to be fair, it would be fun if we got an Ara-ara type character

Bet someone will have a harem of this in one day right after they add this as new personality

Le 09/11/2019 à 02:25, HugintheCrow a dit :

Ah, another fellow degenerate, I am pleased

Edited by (PS4)Jack_Mahler

On 2019-11-06 at 7:57 AM, 844448 said:

Not rewarding? Being honest it's the same thing voiced from other community  where not every drop is good so can someone find me an example of sustainable content that doesn't involve RNG and grinding but at the same time always rewarding for each drop? Would be a good thing to take note from.

Dragon Nest's nests gave the Epic itens at random, but you could salvage the loot if it wasn't for your class for Scale, it also gave scales. Scales were used to craft the epic equipament for your class. So, every run, you were getting near your objective.

Kritika Online had a content that you could only do 2 runs per week per char, and the charce of getting it was horrible, so they added a quest with a box that would drop the equipament for your class after a x number of runs (fail safe).

On 2019-11-06 at 7:57 AM, 844448 said:

And tokens? Well, I haven't heard about sustainable content giving that to give a certain drop because that would cut the grind significantly. At best it only allows reroll on stats.

Just because you got all the rewards, doesn't mean you stop doing it, look at Eidolons, people that do 5x3> probably have all the arcanes 2x from there. They do because of income, PL in this case.

So after you get the rewards, you use that content to profit on it. Selling runs, rewards, etc. Income that you would use to boost your account, upgrading gear, buying other necessary stuff that you still need. You use that content to keep getting stronger.

• Applause 1

It is not a sustainable content yet. I'm not getting stronger because of it, I can't profit on it and the rewards aren't that great for me since I really don't need them for nothing, for now, and after getting the weapons, I'm not gonna touch it again unless they do some changes. Give me Kuva Vulkar and then we talk.

• Like 1

Im giving up, my 11th lich gave me again another drakggon. Sustainable content? Not for everyone, i guess that means something...

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, XzWasPzX said:

Im giving up, my 11th lich gave me again another drakggon. Sustainable content? Not for everyone, i guess that means something...

Lol, all I want is shocking ephemera thingy for my volt, and I think I am not gonna get it for a good while at least. So, no more liches for me too. 

On 2019-11-06 at 1:22 PM, trst said:

As per usual forum fashion we got exactly what people wanted when they either didn't understand what they were asking for or didn't know the reality and ramifications of such additions. I'd hope the forums would learn for once but it seems there will always be more people coming in who need still need to learn the lesson.

They work as a "special" hive mind repeating the same "arguments" over and over again. It was the same with arbitration fixes about "diluting pool table of endo" and im still farming endo on that mode as always due the changes on rotation (and I hate it but I understand there will be always some people desperate for endo) and getting vitus all over the place. Now they are gonna complain about the "fun" factor and how useless the weapons are. I've done liches before the update and I didnt needed the 3 murmurs to know how to kill my lich and the only time I was looking actively for him was when I knew the exact requiem. That was when "was a boring and mindless grind" as it was supossed to be and still had the 8 mods on those days, with kuva floods bug beign more persistent. 

They complain about the grind and then they complain they have nothing to do (while burning themselves to do nasty amounts of liches per day), they complain about the lich beign to easy while maintaining it on level 1 because they dont deal with him until they knew the 3 murmurs and just then fighting it, they complain about the rng on the weapons but without that rng we will start to see again "what I do now?" threads all over the forum and youtubers complaining about content drought (because for them new weapons and frsmes arent content, specially if they are primed frames and weapons) and subsecuently the hive minders following the youtube meme trend.

The system needs tweaks? Yeah, is far from perfect, but I cant understand why the hell people play warframe and complain about rng and farm, when that model is the core of the game (and no, no the fashion frame meme).

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mikaer88 said:

Is there anything else DE can do besides the grind? Asking for a friend.

Is there anything else in other games besides the grind? Asking for a friend

2 hours ago, MPonder said:

Just because you got all the rewards, doesn't mean you stop doing it, look at Eidolons, people that do 5x3> probably have all the arcanes 2x from there. They do because of income, PL in this case.

So after you get the rewards, you use that content to profit on it. Selling runs, rewards, etc. Income that you would use to boost your account, upgrading gear, buying other necessary stuff that you still need. You use that content to keep getting stronger.

To profit, I would say it's from requiem mods/relics since mods have charges but for getting stronger, we have no clear limit on how strong we can get and the limit and I don't think getting stronger on other games is infinite like warframe. You will reach max level eventually and stop getting stronger so I don't think it will go forever. Upgrading gear though, how do we see things as upgrading? Mods are our first upgrade then arcanes, I don't think we have more upgrade unless DE add more

1 hour ago, 844448 said:
2 hours ago, Mikaer88 said:

Is there anything else DE can do besides the grind? Asking for a friend.

Is there anything else in other games besides the grind? Asking for a friend

X07llgG.jpg